• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE- February Jam - February 6-7, 2016

smbroady82

I saw where they have it listed on their website but didn't see anything on the hardline calendar..

Anybody going??

I usually try to make this one and am hoping the Yota will be ready for a shakedown run that weekend !!

I've got a score to settle with a certain creek bed over there...and I wouldn't mind watching Mo flip again ;D

Weepow!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 116
added to calendar

If you want to create threads for the others on that list, I'll add them to the calendar also.

Same deal as the windrock ride.

If someone has an empty seat and is Ok to let me ride along, I promise I can pull cable like no one ( ;D) and I have no trouble taking pics/videos when I'm not doing so.

And I'm always willing to meet new people thumb.gif

Let me know

Bebop said:
Same deal as the windrock ride.

If someone has an empty seat and is Ok to let me ride along, I promise I can pull cable like no one ( ;D) and I have no trouble taking pics/videos when I'm not doing so.

And I'm always willing to meet new people thumb.gif

Let me know

After watching Enzo in action yesterday pulling cable and navigating some, I can vouch for his skills. Would happily take him along for other rides when possible.

ridered3 said:
After watching Enzo in action yesterday pulling cable and navigating some, I can vouch for his skills. Would happily take him along for other rides when possible.

Thanks man

My gate to the farm should be opened up on Friday sometime. I'm fixing to board a cruise in orlando momentarily but my buddy will be up there to handle parking. Yall have fun and be safe.

Got new ORI's on front backs go on tonight after work. A few more odds and ends and hope ill be ready for this ride Saturday
ce7c3583c6316cafb6b148559a2c7ab0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk