• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Showtime vs. Violator - February 20, 2016

FroggF350

For the first time ever, a race on Violator and Showtime! After the UTV race we will run a qualifyer hill and the top 15 fastest rigs will get to race up Violator and Showtime. $100 entry fee 100% to purse, so the payouts will be in excess of $6500!
The UTV race will be $40 entry fee with minimum $1,000 purse.
All UTVs and Rock Bouncers are required to pre-register. All rules and safety requirements will be listed on the registration page.
Register here: http://prorockracing.com/
IMG950811_zpswxj05o4p.jpg

Re: 2/20/16 Choccolocco Showtime vs. Violator $6,500+

We hope to see a lot Hardline members out there.
Pro Rock Racing is more of a back to basics type racing, no drama, no points, just good competition and it also will bring something new to the Mega Truck races I do. Several parks we go to already offer great hill climbs, so it gives us an opportunity to put some rock bouncers in front of the Mega Truck fans, and also brings new fans to hill climbing. Choccolocco is where I started all of this, and Im looking forward to another great event in Jacksonville!

Dang it man, this is a great hill climb to do this. I hope to get to come. I miss my redneck buddy Trey

Man I know this is going to be a good time. Choccolocco is one fun park to me.

Count me in. Should be a good time for sure

natedawgxj said:
Time to let the Ol 4.0 show out...... :driving: Little blue bottle helps too... :flipoff1:

You ain't got no blue bottle. More like little blue pill. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Count me in....always a great time at choc! Mainly because there's not and hour of standing around between climbs

Kush says he'll be there. Probably get lost on the way tho...

Latest posts