• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCRR - Rally in the Valley - April 28 - May 1, 2016

ndeepoffroad

Mediumcore Wheeler
5th Annual Rally in the Valley Offroad Race and Party
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation ORP
Booneville, Arkansas

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1580168895589861/

www.rallyinthevalleyoffroad.com has all the info below and more, so be sure to have a look!

Race day is April 30, 2016 at 9:00am, driver's meeting at 8:30am, race registration opens at 7:30am.

2 woods/hill climb courses for 4 classes, including small, medium, and big tires and SxS.

$5,000 BOUNTY HILL.

Barbie Jeep Racing.

RC Crawler Competition.

$30 per person ages 13 and older. Under 13, free.

NO CHARGE FOR CAMPING OR VEHICLES. Your gate fee per person gets all your toys, vehicles, campers, and trailers in the park for the whole weekend.

Hot showers available at the park. All camping is primitive, so bring your own water and generators.

MAIN RACE
TIRE CLASSES: >37", 37"-40", <40"
MUST HAVE: helmet, 5 point harnesses, fire extinguisher (2 recommended), and a full cage.
PAYOUT: 100% of entry fees+added bonuses. Each class pays out 60/30/10 to 1st/2nd/3rd of the entry fees for that class.

BOUNTY HILL
Must be a full-size 4x4 vehicle or buggy. No SxS, dirt bikes, dune buggies, sand rails, monster trucks, helicopters, tanks, or minivans.
MUST HAVE: helmet, 5 point harnesses, fire extinguisher, and a full cage.
$5,000 to the fastest to the top.

Check out the website for more information or contact me (my info is on the website!) and we hope to see you there!

Bounty Hill

Attachments

• Ryan Miller Bounty Hill.jpg
    Ryan Miller Bounty Hill.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 95
Main race now pays out $500 to first in each class in addition to the entry fee payouts for each class (60%/30%/10%). The more that race in each class, the higher the payout will be. :driving:

Attachments

• Main Race Flyer 2016.jpg
    Main Race Flyer 2016.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 102
Worked last weekend and yesterday on the courses for the main race.

Course 1 is the Creek Crawl, a ~1/2 mile of slick creek bed rocks, technical turns, trees, and a hill climb at the end.

Course 2 is a ~1/2 mile short course track with banked turns, straightaways, whoops, and some small jumps (if you want to jump them). I may add a rock pile of two in it if I get time. :stir:

Video of the short course is posted in the FB event page...