• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Hemorrhoid

easleycrawler said:
89-95 4runner or a T100 booster is a direct bolt in. Next week can't get here fast enough.

We found out this wasn't quite right for a 1st gen. The correct answer is a booster from a 2nd gen turbo truck/4runner or a 2wd 3rd gen with the dual diaphragm. The issue with the others is clearance for the steering shaft at the firewall. If he was still running a clutch master cylinder that would also be an issue. After sorting through all the information and comparing notes on RockAuto for a while we tracked down a booster at a salvage yard in Greenville and he got it installed on Saturday. He says it'll hold in double low now...whereas it didn't have a chance of doing that before the swap.

Only issue now is a drain on the battery...gotta get that sorted out.

easleycrawler said:
It felt good to be back. The new motor and transmission is awesome. Gotta find a Toyota t100 or 4runner dual diapram brake booster and I'll be good to go. See y'all in about 11 days.

How is this thing doing? There is a ride coming up in a few months. It sure would be nice to see this thing laying down some embarrassment at Harlan the first weekend in May. :stir:

scooter60 said:
How is this thing doing? There is a ride coming up in a few months. It sure would be nice to see this thing laying down some embarrassment at Harlan the first weekend in May. :stir:

I've got to get the front diff put back together, broke the pin in the lunchbox locker, going back with a Yukon grizzly locker. I'd like to make that trip, but my riding buddy has some work bullshit going on. We'll see.

easleycrawler said:
I've got to get the front diff put back together, broke the pin in the lunchbox locker, going back with a Yukon grizzly locker. I'd like to make that trip, but my riding buddy has some work bullshit going on. We'll see.

You dont need that guy. Come hang out with us irresponsible people. Let's do some wheeling, drinking , and acting foolish. I know you know how to get there. :driving: