• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nick Names

Everybody calls me Dooder, the ol lady Mrs Dooder and the kids lil Dooder. I got that nickname from Patrick when I kept calling him El Dooderino. He essentially without words said, "Nah, you wear it." I miss that MF'r too...

My old boss named me schmitty. Started workn for him at 14 years old and im 42 no and i can tell how long someone knows me cause the oldtimers call me schmitty.young guy who have known me after i bought his shop call me by my name. He called me smithers only one who did. My dad called me naynew when i was little. Oh well dad gets a pass.

I love nick names, I try to give everybody a one cause I cannot remember their real names, I've had every name under the sun for a big guy, sequoia was prob the fanciest and I hate tiny, my family all called me bubba growing up but rarely get that now, I've given a lot of our drivers where I work names and the best is q-tip, he's a real piece of **** and one day he wore a sun visor and had his white man Afro pushed up with it and it looked like a dirty q-tip so everybody calls him that and he hates it, we got a pig pen, he's as dirty on Monday as he is on Friday, good ole walleye, about 6 inches between his eyes, my brother is Zeek, been that way since we was little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Diablo said:
Work with a Puddin and a Bum and Call Bronco72 Kentucky

Lot of the guys i ride with call me kentucky or mater.
I get called crawl at work
My friends all call me Ed
Wife calls me a **** head
But i never get called late for dinner...

You always pop up in my phone as ED just cause of your initials. I always giggle and think it's because you may or may not have E.D.......

5BrothersFabrication said:
Everybody calls me Dooder, the ol lady Mrs Dooder and the kids lil Dooder. I got that nickname from Patrick when I kept calling him El Dooderino. He essentially without words said, "Nah, you wear it." I miss that MF'r too...

Someone asked me today who's this Dooder you talk about. I said oh that's my brother Mike, they said why do you call him Dooder, I said it as a nickname from Patrick. Ya know he was good at giving s nicknames.... I'm Poppy McGasket, and Amanda Brandenburg is Rev Limiter Rita. I miss him too Dooder.

clutchee said:
Guess mine might be considered funny, was wheeling 15 years ago in Tx at Barnwell Mountain; I was in full bodied land cruise wagon, needless to say trying to make the climb out I smoked clutch, in a hollow all you could smell was just that.
Old grumpy fellow said I'll tape that foot to floor, didn't listen and next thing- dam it clutchee!
Well ever since then it's stuck,folks local to me around home only know that as my name. God sons only call me clutchee, one day they asked where I was and wife said Brian's traveling..... they look at her and say "who's Brian"!!!

I ain't heard this story in a decade, FJ60Guy!

Not really a nick name, but I go by my initials JT.

Have a good friend that goes by Pickle, knew him for about 6 years before I found out his real name (when I got his wedding invitation).
In High school the group of friends I hung out with all had names that came about in various different ways. Batman, Sparky, Scuba Steve, Billy, Princess, Ogre.

I got dubbed Schleprock by my dad longer ago than I can remember...turns out I've allways had crap luck and was capable of busting supposedly unbustable stuff. It's got used less and less over the years but my longtime friends still drop it on me once and awhile when I do something stupid.

I had a cheezy airbrushed license plate my then girlfriend got me from the fair with "SCHLEPROCK" and the Flintstones character painted on it that I managed to attach to most of my rigs over the last 30+ years... it always got conversations started while standing around bullshiting on the trail.

I give everyone nicknames. They're tongue n cheek and terms of endearment. Some stick, some don't.
I may have called Josh Dean a name or two: "Pogo", "Hi-Lift", but cause I like him. And he likes to park his wheeling rigs so damn close to the motorhouse I can't even get out of the door.

I'm called The Shunt. Cause I have a shunt in my head that keeps me alive.

I was tagged "Simple" while playing college baseball. "Hey Simple, strike this guy out" DONE>Simple... :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

I think there's more guys called by nicknames at work than real names. Tink-tink, jalapeno, too-tall, Looney, PizzaHut, Frenchie, Hollywood, Clean-jeans, Maybelline, Derf, Neckbeard, Rock Lobster, Knee-hole, Zebby, Chrome, Shoey, The Panther, Spike Gnarles, Pepper. I'm sure there's more but that just what I can think of right now.

Jonesn said:
Have a good friend that goes by Pickle, knew him for about 6 years before I found out his real name (when I got his wedding invitation).

I had a buddy that when I was introduced to him it was Chunky Butt. That's all I knew him by for the 3 or 4 years I knew him. Never knew his name until he passed away. Went to tell my boss I needed off for the services and all that and he asked me what his name was and I legitimately couldn't tell him. His name was Adam come to find out. dude was a freakin giant. Miss that big goofy mug,

Re:

We had a board toter named get wood. Also some of my co workers now chicken, peaches(350lb dude), cod sac, old black guy named poussom.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Latest posts