• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 trail bouncer

Re:

I have a pretty used kidney( may could make it a pair) a **** eating dog and a half used pack of rubbers from '09!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: 2015 bouncer, lonesome on'ry & mean

I 've cut way down on drinking over the passed few years so I expect my kidneys to last awhile, already have two dogs that eat ****, and the woman can't make babies so no need for the dry rotted rubbers :butt:

She's a goin sum bitch. Here's the worlds worst video of it. After I quit recording, he backed up 4 feet and walked right up. Can't tell from the video, but that's a 4' undercut ledge.

https://youtu.be/FXY9oK7EY38

Should be fixed.

Here's a decent overall pic of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 181

They're in the random pic thread. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 173

5BrothersFabrication said:
I was gonna say, buried asshole deep and back up four sail, huh? :wtflol:
lol he just bumped the thread. It's always for sale, I'm just not pushing it anymore.

This still for sale?

Started getting a lot of calls and texts about this all of the sudden, didn't know the thread was brought back up. Yes i still have the buggy, it is for sale if somebody actually wants to pay for it. I won't take half of what it is listed for here, if you can build or buy one cheaper good for you, maybe we can wheel together some day.

AdamF said:
I won't take half of what it is listed for here, if you can build or buy one cheaper good for you, maybe we can wheel together some day.

Ha! Nice.