• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 trail bouncer

Re:

I have a pretty used kidney( may could make it a pair) a **** eating dog and a half used pack of rubbers from '09!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: 2015 bouncer, lonesome on'ry & mean

I 've cut way down on drinking over the passed few years so I expect my kidneys to last awhile, already have two dogs that eat ****, and the woman can't make babies so no need for the dry rotted rubbers :butt:

She's a goin sum bitch. Here's the worlds worst video of it. After I quit recording, he backed up 4 feet and walked right up. Can't tell from the video, but that's a 4' undercut ledge.

https://youtu.be/FXY9oK7EY38

Should be fixed.

Here's a decent overall pic of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 180

They're in the random pic thread. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 172

5BrothersFabrication said:
I was gonna say, buried asshole deep and back up four sail, huh? :wtflol:
lol he just bumped the thread. It's always for sale, I'm just not pushing it anymore.

This still for sale?

Started getting a lot of calls and texts about this all of the sudden, didn't know the thread was brought back up. Yes i still have the buggy, it is for sale if somebody actually wants to pay for it. I won't take half of what it is listed for here, if you can build or buy one cheaper good for you, maybe we can wheel together some day.

AdamF said:
I won't take half of what it is listed for here, if you can build or buy one cheaper good for you, maybe we can wheel together some day.

Ha! Nice.

Latest posts