• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 trail bouncer

AdamF said:
$28,000 bump! Make an offer, ready to move this.
ccdf2a2027469702f354b42bf0dc0d61.jpg

I know I offered before figured I'd put it out there again, plus some cash on my end?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

to said:
ccdf2a2027469702f354b42bf0dc0d61.jpg

I know I offered before figured I'd put it out there again, plus some cash on my end?

I remember the offer but not the specs.

2007 Jims Garage narrowed rockwell buggy- 05' vortec 4.3, freshly built th350 w/HD internals and new torque converter and tranny cooler w/fan,atlas 4.3, dual krc powersteering pumps(front is a cast iron pump, rear is an aluminum pro series, both have largest flow valve) setup w/psc resevoirs and coolers, ron Davis radiator, stazworks electric over hydro rear steer valve, swayaway 2.0 air shocks, warn m8000 and warn 2500 winches with syn. Rope, steering rocks with ouverson locker up front/ rear is spooled w/ouverson shafts, full set of spare shafts, wakeboard amp w/speakers w/iPod plug-in, 43 sx's on h1 12bolts with trailworthy fab pvc inserts.

AdamF said:
Do you have a picture from the side? How much work would it take to put a back seat in?
da1d15afb61bb2ac273b339b570e219e.jpg

Old pic when hubs were flipped in and hood was green, but just rework fuel cell further back, maybe different style cell and extend cage back really all that be needed, small bench seat should fit

to said:
Pm'd you back.
Heeeeeyyyyy, I remember you. I'm the guy that kept dropping steering fluid to make it hard for people to follow. :****:

And I agree Adam, that jims buggy goes well.

Pm'd you trailer pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts