Added a CD player

Cut the door hinges to make them quicker to remove

Got the modded RUF pack together

And scored a winch for cheap.

cfe1290aea14339976661ee2a59e06dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Cash Sammy

(well the high beams work but the lows don't) [/quote]

When you find out what causes this let me know. My Sammy is the same way. Looking good brother.

Re: The Cash Sammy

zeb3 said:
(well the high beams work but the lows don't)

When you find out what causes this let me know. My Sammy is the same way. Looking good brother.

I pulled the lower column cover off and sprayed the stalk out where it makes a connection out really well with brake parts cleaner been working fine since.

Re: Cash's Sammy

2956725f4649612de6714f46a9064455.jpg

Picked up a set of neon seats today for cheap !

Also fixed the leaky rear diff fill plug.

She's much more enjoyable to drive now !

Much like the ellusive big foot, Samuel III, may have had a few sightings but no scientific proof exists of him. I like to think that he's on an island with Elvis , biggy and Tupac smoking a blunt. What if C-a-t really spells dog ? Why is the sky blue ? How exactly does a posi-trac on a Plymouth work ? The world may never know.

The 1st rule of beaner bilt club is you do not talk about beaner bilt. 2nd rule of beaner bilt YOU DO NOT TALK about beaner bilt !

:driving:

Re: Cash's Sammy

Breaking news !

We've received reports of a possible sighting ....... located near Decatur in trinity Alabama.

Sources say it may be a photoshop

rednecklights said:
Much like the ellusive big foot, Samuel III, may have had a few sightings but no scientific proof exists of him. I like to think that he's on an island with Elvis , biggy and Tupac smoking a blunt. What if C-a-t really spells dog ? Why is the sky blue ? How exactly does a posi-trac on a Plymouth work ? The world may never know.

The 1st rule of beaner bilt club is you do not talk about beaner bilt. 2nd rule of beaner bilt YOU DO NOT TALK about beaner bilt !

:driving:
You have already said too much