• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pokemon thread

money_pit_yj

I have been working on my Pokemon stable the last few weeks as I am sure many of you have. I have spent a lot of time finding the right Pokemon to ensure my dominance. I was thinking maybe at the Hardline ride we could set up in the pavilion and have a little Pokemon battle tournament. I think it would be an awesome way to get to know each other and would be a heck of a payoff for all our hard work building our Pokemon stables. Post up if you guys are interested and think it would be a swell time. I am really excited to build up some more warriors to take some of you guys out!!!!

94a407632285f2da3d3a316f707c325c.jpg

Totally non related, but I withdraw my Indian Leg Wrestling challenge to TBI toy. I owe him, whatever I owe him at this point.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Totally non related, but I withdraw my Indian Leg Wrestling challenge to TBI toy. I owe him, whatever I owe him at this point.

Wth is Indian leg wrestling? Is that when Tony and jd cuddle after a bike ride?

Re:

Ha. Same video. Mine never would post. But, yeah, that's it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

Nick is slightly bigger than I. It'd be like trying to out squeeze Tyler on his own scale, an effort in futility.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

F#~k that game we just had a driver killed be some young punk was going down the wrong way on the highway. Luckily he was kill too.. One less moron in the world gene pool

screamn56 said:
F#~k that game we just had a driver killed be some young punk was going down the wrong way on the highway. Luckily he was kill too.. One less moron in the world gene pool
:wtflol:

*edit* - Lol, I thought you were talking about indian leg wrestling. Forgot what this thread was really about. Carry on

Latest posts