• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1989 Suburban Chattanooga/Ringgold Ga area/ SOLD/////

RockHales

SOLD. 1989 Surburban with 995xx miles,it has sat in a pole barn for close to 11 years,it is very clean with 0 rust except the battery tray,when they parked it the old battery leak and screwed up a good thing. But it has a new LMC tray and inner fender well being installed this week. The 6 inch lift and 35's have less than 100 miles. AC does blow cold in both front and rear. This also has stock 4:10's with rear Gov lock. I will get some more pictures of the inside as they are clean as the out. $5500 or possible trade.

URL=http://s962.photobucket.com/user/ellijaycarhauling/media/image.jpg1_zpsjy0dft4u.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpsjy0dft4u.jpg
[/URL]

Re: 1989 Surburban

xjmarc said:
Why? You just got the damn thing.
you know what will happen to this thing if I keep it Marc,just like every thing I get ends up with bent metal and bending this truck up would be a shame. thumb.gif

RockHales said:
you know what will happen to this thing if I keep it Marc,just like every thing I get ends up with bent metal and bending this truck up would be a shame. thumb.gif
Yes it would be a shame but it's nice seeing you back in a full size.

Well the Ac stopped blowing cold and I am now towing some cars and trucks a few times per week and two rzr's on the weekend. Price drop to $5500 or trade on a 4 door truck,if a half ton nothing higher than 3:73 gear. Btw,I had a few contact me when I posted this the first time and I switched phone numbers shorty after and lost contact and all my PM's here are gone. Thanks.

RockHales said:
Well the Ac stopped blowing cold and I am now towing some cars and trucks a few times per week and two rzr's on the weekend. Price drop to $5500 or trade on a 4 door truck,if a half ton nothing higher than 3:73 gear. I don't tow heavy but 327's or 355 will not cut it. Btw,I had a few contact me when I posted this the first time and I switched phone numbers shorty after and lost contact and all my PM's here are gone. Thanks.
and the mileage is up 2100 miles from the first post,all of that was from Ringgold to AOP Aetna and the cove towing a rzr and camping

Re: 1989 Suburban Chattanooga/Ringgold Ga area/ **price drop**

Can you send more pics to 256-310-8087