• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kid bouncer

smurfy90

Started a lil bouncer buggy for my son. Just turned 7 yesterday. Engine is from a 1996 Honda 300 2wd fourtrax. Suzuki samurai axles, wheels, and transfer case. Steering is powered by a Toyota mr2 electric power steering pump for hydro steering. 30/10/15 Sedona mud rebel sxs tires. Its close to done now. Gotta tear down and paint it then do all wiring and plumbing.

I'm gonna need one of these for my little boy at some point. My daughter is a rider, but my boy wants to drive booyang

Needs some videos once you get it out and about. Love these things and this one looks flashemifyougotem

Re: Re: Kid bouncer

Beefcake said:
Very cool my boys are only 2 and 1 right now can't wait to build them something when they're a little older.
I'm in the same boat I have twin 2 year olds. A rzr costs to much and isn't as safe, I will be building 2 since we all hated sharing as kids.

The buggy looks good. How is the engine mated to the tcase

Thanks guys. It's gonna be a fun lil ride. To bad I can't fit in it. :****: it's 1.25 120 hrew. The engine has a drive shaft from ATV output to samurai transfer case input just as a samurai would.

Father of the year right here, awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefcake said:
What type of transmission did you use before the sami case?

More then likely it's using the gearbox from the atv, it's all one case with the output shaft right on the side.

I'm curious to see how the steering works, I've been gathering parts for one of these( big kid size ;D ) The steering is the only thing I can't really nail down, does the stator on the atv motor put out enough juice?