• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Please delete-1993 YJ built and a custom Jeep hauler.

Re: 1993 YJ built and a custom Jeep hauler

Had a good day today. Ran trail 15, Little mule and school bus this afternoon.

Great Jeep. Willing to split the jeep and the trailer up. It works great. I'd just like to start from scratch on my next build.

I really like the simplicity of this jeep, what is the wheelbase?

I was amazed at this jeep at windrock. Most of the stuff I wheel with has a 11X wheelbase / ton axles / 39"+ tires so I'm used to seeing the lines taken for that type of rig.

This little "Miata" jus scoots around the hard stuff makes people wonder why you had to back up 13 times and use the gas pedal to get a lucky bump.

I was ready to help this guy pull cable on Rail Trail and before I could get outa my rig, his rear axle was crossing the hard part that I spent about 5 minutes on.

Someone needs a turn key wheeler. I'd think about taking a stock willys in on trade.

Wish this would still be around this winter when I was ready to buy. My wife is due in September and would **** a brick if I bought something now!

Still for sale?

I do have it. I plan to take it to pigeon forge for the Jeep invasion later this month and then to Chinquipin over Labor Day weekend. It works great, I'm just ready for something different.

Keeping on keeping on. Found another rig I'd like so let's get this YJ sold.

Re:

How in the hell is this still here?? Rig is awesome!! Wish i could find a way to get it but i think my wife likes my tj too much

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Somebody buy this , very capable rig & reliable

i wish my buggy wood sell i wood be all over this, mayby u wood like to do some trading?

Jeep sold today.

I still have the trailer I would sell.

Latest posts