• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

I'm 100% in. Be there around lunch on Saturday. The ole lady's dad isn't doing very well so she may not come, if she doesn't, I may be down there earlier than lunch.

SHELBS44 said:
I'm there. For a fact. Hoping to steal a rig and mash my motor!!!

Technically you wouldn't be mashing "your" motor. Unless you take the ole GMC to boatramp. And I'll go ahead and say...no balls.

Fine. Mash my "borrowed" motor. You take that ram up it I'll follow. Ladies first

SHELBS44 said:
Fine. Mash my "borrowed" motor. You take that ram up it I'll follow. Ladies first

I'll glue a ram emblem on the front of the gayzer. Does that count?

Hahahaha nope. Wanna hear the turbo sing goin up boat ramp or no deal

Did Chad get banned or something? I hadn't seen him since he was a boy scout leader.

I'ma have a hood on the digger this go-round!
FRESHLY painted hood!

Fire pit dug! :) :woot:

Attachments

• 20160502_204421.jpg
    20160502_204421.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 98
LandSpeeder said:
Did Chad get banned or something? I hadn't seen him since he was a boy scout leader.

FRESHLY painted hood!
So your saying there is a panel that needs some charector? Pretty sure we can handle that

natedawgxj said:
Who all is going since I'm not on Facebook anymore? Seems kinda quiet for a ride that's this weekend.
Couple of local guys I know coming up around lunch. It's there first adventure to a park in a long time so should be intresting. I know of a few out of towners showing you will recognize also!

LandSpeeder said:

FRESHLY painted hood!
Im here homie! going to be there, hope the rock gods are a little nicer to be this ride, last 2 rides have cost me around 800 bucks!

We emptied all the trash cans in the camp ground last night and got the park looking good! Bonfire pit is gonna be bad ass! As loud as we want. Stay out of hells revenge late night has been the only request by Trey. Neighbors are getting antsy
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Latest posts