• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired THE Sami buggy to buy!! Sold

ldudley

113" wheel base
21" belly
1/4" skid
1 3/4" solid alum link bars
3/4" ruffstuff heims
1/4" wall driveshafts w/fj 60 big joints spare rear shaft and yoke to go with it
1 3/4" hrew tubing throughout
eagle machine steering ram w/charlynn orbital
fj 60 front w/ longfield/rcv axles, drive flanges,six shooters and detroit locker/5.29 gear
fj 60 hybrid rear w/centered diff grizzly locker \5.29 gear chromoly axles and bearing pockets, btf diff cover
4 wheel disc brake
42 tn cut tsls on mrw beadlocks 60% front 80% rear
corbeau seats/corbeau harnesses
autometer guages
led headlights
14" fox air shocks rear
16" fox coilovers on front
warn m8000 w/rope dash mounted switch
optima battery
toyota case twin sticked w/4.7 gear and chromoly output
fresh 4.3 w/all new everything with about 20 or so rides on it done all by me. Runs very strong.
425 propane set up excelent on fuel
edelbrock aluminum water pump
edelbrock intake
th350 w/b&m converter and magnum shifter
dedicated trans cooler and fan behind seats
New 16" flexalite electric fan
room for 2 propane tanks or 1 tank plus a cooler
radiator had 3 rides on it but you see it now after back flipping it before engine cage was on it....does not leak at all.
comes with 4 propane tanks.

I know Im leaving stuff out but I've owned it for around 4 years in Feb and I completely tore it apart and rebuilt it front to rear cause it just didnt suit me when I got it. Front and rear was tore apart and checked in October. It needs absolutely nothing!
Message me on here or shoot me a text if interested. 270-634-3050.
Located in Columbia,Ky 42728
$15,000 possible trades but needs to be mostly cash.

[/[URL=http://s381.photobucket.com/user/quadrail/media/Mobile%20Uploads/pics/398A7899-62EF-4B7B-A4C0-73AD832BE69C.png.html]

Re: THE Sami buggy to buy !!

Nope not yet. Gettn there though. Thinkn about selln my Sami and my truck and buyin somethin cheaper to loose a payment and switch jobs workn less hours. No time for anything lately and gettn tired of it. I ain't rode it since October so there will definitely be no need to have 2 buggies if I ain't got time to ride one!

Nice unit right here! Rode with it several times...performs very well and very clean! Make someone a nice ride. :****:

Would trade for a 1000 RZR as well. Or a 900 if it's new enough and worth the trade. Can't believe I just posted this either! :****:

Re: THE Sami buggy to buy!!/ or Trade for 1000rzr

Thank you sir! it's been a great buggy and I'm probably gonna regret selling it but it's close to finish time on other buggy so it time to move on with it.

Re: THE Sami buggy to buy!!/ or Trade on 900/1000rzr

No one out there want/needing a good unit ????

Re: THE Sami buggy to buy!!/ or Trade on 900/1000rzr

:fish: come on guys
Would be interested in partial trade with a nice enclosed trailer too. At least 95" wide door opening, 20-30'