• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - April 28-30, 2017

Casey marlow is texting me telling me his jeep is faster than my buggy. Bet that cracker don't show. :flipgotcha:

creepycrawly said:
Getting closer! New truck is ready to go so my transport issues are solved. Who's in for this??
I'm gonna try to make it. Maybe yall will see me out there

MoparMan said:
I really wish I could make this.....but my wife has to work that weekend and my kids have games on Sat.

You can always find an excuse not to go...I've been practicing finding excuses TO go! Lol! Bring the kiddies and call it a mental health day! I promise not to lead you down anything this will scratch bumpers...this time. :cougar:

creepycrawly said:
You can always find an excuse not to go...I've been practicing finding excuses TO go! Lol! Bring the kiddies and call it a mental health day! I promise not to lead you down anything this will scratch bumpers...this time. :cougar:

Haha, I really wish I could! Y'all have a good time for me....maybe we can get together again soon.

Oh yeah, for the record I wasn't worried about scratching my bumpers....I just didn't want to rip them off lol.

I'm going to try and dust off my Rascal scooter and follow Casey up Boatramp. :driving: But he probably won't show, again. :flipoff1:

MoparMan said:
Oh yeah, for the record I wasn't worried about scratching my bumpers....I just didn't want to rip them off lol.

Busting your chops man. I felt bad when it bit. That's a clean unit.

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm going to try and dust off my Rascal scooter and follow Casey up Boatramp. :driving: But he probably won't show, again. :flipoff1:
If he does he will go back to camp 4 times for random crap then get lost in the woods running from the chocolocco monster. :****:

BUG-E J said:
If he does he will go back to camp 4 times for random crap then get lost in the woods running from the chocolocco monster. :****:

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, just crapped in my Depends..............................................

ADMINISTRATOR

Gonna nut and bolt the jeep this week and be ready to ride!!! Hoping to hang the Cummins in the wind early Friday and be up there about 1:30-2:00! Friday night wheeling???

CHASMAN9 said:
Maybe this time I will be able to shake your hand and do some following. :driving: thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR
Sounds good. I am staying in the park all weekend so just throw a rock at me when I ride by

Latest posts