• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - April 28-30, 2017

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
So I talked with trey and went ahead and squared away my ol ladies birthday ride for next year. I drug my feet a little last time and ended up having to choose mothers day weekend. So just to give a little heads up we will be having her ride at chocolocco mountain again in 2017. April 28 29 30th. It's an open ride and normal park rules and fees will apply. Reserve camping spots through trey.

Re: CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash April 28 29 30 2017

kushKrawlin said:
Can I drive ur Buggy at that ride please? I honestly felt like Timmy for a second. #couldabeensomeoneifcoachwouldaputmein
Bahahahahahahahaha
:rolf:
Of course you can. Hell you can buy it if you want.

I'm gonna try to get trey to line us up a bonfire again. This is probably my most looked forward to ride of the year. I been waiting on this since last year! :woot: :drinkers: :driving: loller.gif

After murrah motorsports finishes up some tlc and I do a few more tweeks on my motor this should be an intresting ride. This is perfect weather for some old school booze cruising and night riding!

BUG-E J said:
After murrah motorsports finishes up some tlc and I do a few more tweeks on my motor this should be an intresting ride. This is perfect weather for some old school booze cruising and night riding!

I bought a helmet...just for this ride.

BUG-E J said:
creepycrawly said:
I bought a helmet...just for this ride.
natedawgxj said:
I cant wait.... Ready for a good weekend of wee beatdowns

Which one of y'all ordered shenanigans?