• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

#30 4 seat Fj40

rock mafia

I've been working on this for the last few months. Gonna have some kind of LS, th400, atlas. Chassis is a mix of .188, .134, .120 1.75 with some 1.5 and 1.375 filler. 116" wheelbase

Owner brought me these housings already shaved to truss up. Spidertrax outers. All 40 spline. I put the uppers in the truss to get it to fit under the rear seat without loosing uptravel.

Plenty of room in the back, back seat is tight, but I can sit back there no problem. Shocks mount just behind the seat. Getting 2.5 coilovers all around

Re: #30 4 seat Fj40

Another grand slam from Jims Garage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look like stock vette manifolds were dipped or something. I ran across a deal on ebay a while back on some. Resold them.
Looks nice!

You know what. If there was a chrome master cyclinder and booster to go with them manifolds. It would add like 300hp. molaugh :fish:

KPatterson said:
Is this Ryan`s?

Wife's rig with a seat slider so maybe she'll let me drive one day after I finish it. Awesome job Jim. First class guy to work with. Man it's beautiful.

Re: Re: #30 4 seat Fj40

Molly Hatchet said:
Wife's rig with a seat slider so maybe she'll let me drive one day after I finish it. Awesome job Jim. First class guy to work with. Man it's beautiful.
Maybe she won't let off the gas like her husband!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: #30 4 seat Fj40

Jep72m said:
Maybe she won't let off the gas like her husband!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ha Ha, I also have to make sure she doesn't go around every obstacle when following you!