• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

#30 4 seat Fj40

bjeep said:
You checking in on the competition? :stir:

Haha not at all, I was in the area visiting family and wanted to meet Chris in person since we've talked over the phone and text a few times

Jduck said:
Haha not at all, I was in the area visiting family and wanted to meet Chris in person since we've talked over the phone and text a few times

Kerry's rig looks real good. Great job with it!

Chris at Mars Fab finished up the dash and console for her. Great job Chris!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 132
Don't know Chris but I can always recognize his dash work when searching around. Badass.

I'm inexperienced, and unfamiliar with the process that goes into fabricating a dash piece(s) like this. Incredible attention to detail/aesthetics but also fitment and functionality. Does anyone have a video link to see this dash or something similar like this being built? or maybe a build thread with pics on a dash?

rock mafia said:
Not done. I'm working on the slow fabricator of the year award. I'll get it outside next week and get some pics.

Everybody says you are fast and good at it. I figured you had been done.
:popcorn: :popcorn:

rock mafia said:
Not done. I'm working on the slow fabricator of the year award. I'll get it outside next week and get some pics.

I thought that was only for Dynamite Design.........

When did this project start?

rock mafia said:

Slow Fabricator??? It sounds like you would have to speed up just to stop??? :****:

Everyone just calm down.... :) Jim knows its time to get it in gear. You also can't rush a first class build. Jim you got this. thumb.gif