• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

#30 4 seat Fj40

Molly Hatchet said:
Everyone just calm down.... :) Jim knows its time to get it in gear. You also can't rush a first class build. Jim you got this. thumb.gif

Well. Since the owner does not seemed worried about the time frame, you must be doing fine. thumb.gif
But I still would like to know when this build started. :dunno:

Badride said:
I thought that was only for Dynamite Design.........

Hey now, thems fightin words. I don't waste my days away talking about my constant awesomeness and how I'll be putting everyone else out of business.

Badride said:
Well. Since the owner does not seemed worried about the time frame, you must be doing fine. thumb.gif
But I still would like to know when this build started. :dunno:

Started bending tube in late Feb.

Re: Re: #30 4 seat Fj40

rock mafia said:
Hey now, thems fightin words. I don't waste my days away talking about my constant awesomeness and how I'll be putting everyone else out of business.
Lmao, Jim, you've got great street cred, no need for all that DD social media spout off. Do your thang brother.

Matt

rock mafia said:
Not done. I'm working on the slow fabricator of the year award. I'll get it outside next week and get some pics.

Am I the only one waiting on some updated pictures? :dunno:

It has been a couple weeks since you said you would get some.

natedawgxj said:
Im sure he works a full time job on top of building very high quality chassis on the side so cool ur heels buddy.

So you know this for a fact? I was under the impression this was his job. :dblthumb:

natedawgxj said:
Im sure he works a full time job on top of building very high quality chassis on the side so cool ur heels buddy.

Actually you're right, I'm a **** and have been most of my life. Please forgive me, Jim's Garage is badass and I know quality takes time.

Badride said:
Actually you're right, I'm a **** and have been most of my life. Please forgive me, Jim's Garage is badass and I know quality takes time.

Damn I need to save this in a quote for when this dude decides to flip his personality switch.

Couple of pics before I take it apart and weld everything. Then roof, skins, skid, fuel cell and its off to GA. Try to get this trolled train wreck or a thread back on track.

Latest posts