• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plowboy Extreme Off-Road Park?

allhaildeez

Just saw this pop up on the book of faces. Anyone have any more details?

5f56a530a66873623ba49c8a0a68436a.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'd like to see the trails. Just a heck of a haul to experiment. I'd have to have some positive feedback to justify going. No offense to Richie or Debbie.

When it's opened to the public, I'll head that way to check it out and report back to you/the forum.

kushKrawlin said:
I'm gonna take my XR 80 and haul ass through the mud pits.. If anyone wants to ride on back lemme know. Got one seat open. :dblthumb:

Yea sure, I'm in. Not sure that 80 will pull us both. But it'll make for a helluva show.

It's the Keith family . I'm tuned in to see what they come up with. They arnt really into trail riding so I'm skeptical but... Time will tell

From what I've seen, he has the money to do it right. Hopefully he will get with the right people to make it all work. Like him or not, I think we all should appreciate anyone willing to put in the time and money to give us another place to ride.

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
From what I've seen, he has the money to do it right. Hopefully he will get with the right people to make it all work. Like him or not, I think we all should appreciate anyone willing to put in the time and money to give us another place to ride.

X2

I had the chance to check out the property and it has a ton of potential and the Keith's have a good game plan for it.
Im Ready for Mega Trucks to come to Tennessee and showoff. So Get Ready for Mega Trucks and Rock Bouncer shows with plenty of trails to go play on in your UTV or Crawler.
I'll do my best to keep everyone in the loop as they release more info. :dblthumb:

It's safe to say your not going to see hill killing per say with big long climbs, but more full throttle assaults into really step climbs with big air exits. The mega truck course has been designed so that there will not be a bad seat for the show and a track that offers so be jumps and some of the slickest mud that you can buy. Richie won't do anything halfway. It's going to be all about the show for the fans.....

Maybe a promo video of the actual park and not of trucks and buggies at other parks would better help us to see what they are going to have to offer.
Im not saying we need to see trucks jumping at his park but pictures and video of said awesome soon to be park