• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plowboy Extreme Off-Road Park?

Dunno if I'll ever make it out there in person, but I certainly admire and appreciate someone who's willing to go all-in like Ritchie and the Keith's do. He works hard and plays hard. Mad respect for the dude :woot:

Re:

I'm going to just guess their will be more Mudd events and bounty hills then any other parks around..

Sorry for not posting Pics of Park, This park will have a different twis to it. If Deb and I have been paying attention to our offroad family over the past years here is a example of a special event.
!.By far one of the most unique, most challenging, fun, fast, clean riding trails and hills that you have ever ridden on with a rzr in the woods, we have 1000 rzrs that cannot climb some hills. very little carnage if crashes, unique dirt,but we have old loggin roads that a golf cart can ride on. ride these hills for 2-3 hours
2. Enjoy a line up of Mega mud trucks that have 1500 hp alcohol blown motors racing side by side on a track that is being built by a professional track builder. mud pits, jumping, these guys and gals let them eat. 2-3 hours
3. Rock bouncers have to come with there A game or dont even bother strapping in, serious air time over obstacles like never seen before, technical, fast, wide open assaults. 2-3 hours
4. Jeeps, rzr, bouncers, is at its best.
5. mega trucks, buggys, rzr entries to race is limited to a low number WHY, we want to put on a event that everyone will enjoy watching without getting to long and drawn out.
6. We will do this right, timely, professional, family oriented, and is more a event type limited scheldue for special events.
7. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has helped us so far, and good times are coming. other questions that you have will be answerd by a event scheldue that we will put out in a few weeks.
8 Please visit , share, like our facebook page PlowBoy xtreme off-road, this is gonna be fun.

Thanks for putting in the time and moolahs for it Richie! Is it going to be an every weekend, anybody welcome park or just special events and invite-only rides? Got an address so we can see how far it is away from our homes?

Thanks for comment, everyone is 100 percent welcome to ride, and always will. We have chosen to keep the bouncers down to about 20 because of the length of time it takes to run a race. With the full throttle assaults that we have built there will be some roll overs.. we just want the people watching to enjoy a little buggy racing, mega truck racing, and do some old fashion riding and hill climbing.. Thanks and I was very hesitant on posting on hardline because of the history of negativeness but have not seen this posistion taken by anyone and i appreciate it.

I like your thinking and the way you will be promoting the Family atmosphere surrounding this park. It's people like you that make this sport more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for all your heart and soul you are putting into this Richie and family. :dblthumb:

plow boy said:
Thanks for comment, everyone is 100 percent welcome to ride, and always will. We have chosen to keep the bouncers down to about 20 because of the length of time it takes to run a race. With the full throttle assaults that we have built there will be some roll overs.. we just want the people watching to enjoy a little buggy racing, mega truck racing, and do some old fashion riding and hill climbing.. Thanks and I was very hesitant on posting on hardline because of the history of negativeness but have not seen this posistion taken by anyone and i appreciate it.

Don't be hesitant...I think you would know if people didn't like you....you are liked and we are the guys who will be paying to ride in your park one day.

wont work said:
Maybe a promo video of the actual park and not of trucks and buggies at other parks would better help us to see what they are going to have to offer.
Im not saying we need to see trucks jumping at his park but pictures and video of said awesome soon to be park

When they get the park far enough along we will do just that. This promo was just to get people talking.

plow boy said:
I was very hesitant on posting on hardline because of the history of negativeness but have not seen this posistion taken by anyone and i appreciate it.

I'm pretty stoked about having another park to ride close to the house. Thank you for sharing info with us.

hey Ritchie how about a sky line to hang above the bouncer hills to carry them out faster bobby might know how to use one

Heard there was a meeting about this park in Columnia/Maury County today with the local landowners etc.

Any word from the meeting?

Seen some pics on Facebook of this park. Looks like it's coming along pretty good. Can't wait for it to open I heard it's going to be a good RZR park.

kevinhumphrey said:
Last weeks meeting I hear went good and trails are being cut on a weekly basis. Won't be long!!

Sounds like your in the know. Is it all man made trails or natural?