• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Firewood Logs for Sale near Murfreesboro, TN (SOLD)

ridered3

Not Rigless
Miscellaneous firewood logs, chunks, etc. Some of them are Hardwood logs (Red Oak, White Oak, Rough Bark Hickory). Others are cedar, pine, hackberry, etc.

Perfect to be split into firewood, campfires, bonfires, and for BBQ smokers. I would estimate somewhere around 50-60 pieces of firewood materials up for grabs.

Wood was cut into various 6' foot, 8' foot, 10' foot, and 12' foot lengths. I will help load up the logs with a tractor and front forks onto your trailer.

Wood is located right outside of Murfreesboro near Veterans Parkway and Highway 96.

Asking price is $200.00 for all the firewood logs or make a reasonable cash offer for just the logs you are interested in.

Contact me at 931-three nine seven-3319. Contact me between 7am and 9pm.

00808_39kWUak40u3_600x450.jpg

00909_8m6yVfIZu2i_600x450.jpg

Re: Firewood Logs for Sale near Murfreesboro, TN

I don't need any firewood but just saw that you must live like 5 minutes from me. I'm on 96 half way between 24 and triune.

Markrobinson said:
I don't need any firewood but just saw that you must live like 5 minutes from me. I'm on 96 half way between 24 and triune.

Small world then. Based on your previous for sale ad with the Discount Datsun and mention of the shows old Pathfinder, I drive by your house at least two times a day.

I remember seeing the Datsun parked near the Pathfinder back in February so now it all makes sense.

Small world bump.

Mark if you ever want a riding partner just holler at me.

Bump, almost time for fall bonfires and hopefully some snow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 262

Markrobinson said:

I am in Rockvale too, it is crazy how many people are on hardline that live in this area

JDodd said:
I am in Rockvale too, it is crazy how many people are on hardline that live in this area

How about that! If you need any firewood logs I'll hook you up too.

May need to have a Boro/Rockvale get together sometime soon.

Sold all these about two weeks ago but forgot to update this post. Buyer estimated between 9-11 thousand pounds of misc hardwood logs he'd be cutting into firewood.

Latest posts