• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired very nice linked 1 ton YJ resto mod?? SOLD

sledneck

If your looking for beat up cheap junk stop reading now... If your looking for a well kept and maintained trail rig that will handle the best trails in the country this might be the seat for your ass. Jeep is titled as a 85 CJ to get around emissions it does have a clean title if it makes a difference. Quick run down, 4 link front and rear 4.0 auto with roughly 98,xxx miles still has AC and heat, rust free YJ body custom made front fenders and cut hood. 117" WB, 73" to the top of the cage. I have not checked belly clearance with the treps but I will check when I get to the shop. 12" Sway a way coil overs up front. Pass drop dana 60 front with brand new Solid axle knuckles. Foote 35 spline outers and Yukon 35 spline inners, Yukon super joints have about 5 rides on them they are greased after every single ride. 5.13s and ARB front locker, ECGS drive flanges. Full hydro using PSC double sided ram. 1350 u joints front and rear .Brand new rear driveline, also includes front and rear spare shafts. Twin sticked 3.8 Stak t-case. 14 bolt rear with disc brakes 5.13s and full spool. 40" Maxxis treps (stickies) on Raceline beadlocks. Hypercoil coils in the rear. 2" Aluminum lower links. Fully tig welded cage, seats are tied to the cage. Corbeau baja ultra seats with Impact 5 point harness. Smittybuilt winch, 12" Led light bar on the front. I have a lot of spare parts that could be negotiated into the deal if someone is interested. Jeep is Kodiak brown not black like it looks in most pics. Lots of small details that I probably forgot. Jeep is located in Erie PA. I can deleiver it this weekend to the UOR expo for free... I dont need to sell Im not broke (yet) just looking to start another project. $22,000 Jeep is SUPER stable and easy to drive prtey much point and shoot trail rig. Thanks for looking.

Re: very nice linked 1 ton YJ resto mod??

Wow, very nice. I don't think I could make myself wheel that thing it's so clean. Good luck with sale, someone will have a damn nice rig.

That is the best looking YJ I have ever seen. I absolutely couldn't do anything except leaf look in it. But I could stare at it in the garage for sure.

You know who would love to flip that, at the next hardline ride?

That is a nice jeep good luck selling it.

creepycrawly said:
That is the best looking YJ I have ever seen. I absolutely couldn't do anything except leaf look in it. But I could stare at it in the garage for sure.

x2

creepycrawly said:

X3 That thing is awesome!

Holy ****......that thing is ****in sweet! :****: hitit :driving: :dblthumb:

Nice jeep , always likes the old school look , seen it at the uore toady

Wheeled all weekend with a bunch of buggies then drove to town for dinner :dblthumb: Just needs a capable driver.

Seen it at UOE... That thing is mint !

IMG_2469.jpg

I know its a long shot :rolf: but I would trade my 14 RZR 1000 for it. That's one of the best looking Jeeps I have seen. GLWS

tbacon38 said:
I know its a long shot :rolf: but I would trade my 14 RZR 1000 for it. That's one of the best looking Jeeps I have seen. GLWS
Thanks for the offer but I will have to pass still can't get into the SXS thing.

sledneck said:
Thanks for the offer but I will have to pass still can't get into the SXS thing.

I figured so, I cant get into it either. We mainly use it for my wife and kids to get around when I'm in the buggy but that YJ would be way cooler. Good looking jeep man.