• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired very nice linked 1 ton YJ resto mod?? SOLD

Re: very nice linked 1 ton YJ resto mod??

Awesome rig! It would take me about 5 min to dent the cowl. So bump for someone who doesn't drive like me! hitit

TTT also have a 80,000 mile LQ9 (6.0) that is complete, 42" pitbull rockers for snow wheeling. Spare stock GM knuckles & full set of front shafts. Front and rear driveshafts. A bunch of tops etc. Will NOT separate $25,000 and it will have a full tank of gas. booyang

TTT may consider trades. 67-72 3 door suburban, c-10s, 67-72 Ford f100s, cool buggy etc.

Hey, I'm interested in your Jeep. Could you text or call me at 812-230-5723? Thanks

Thanks. I think its priced fair. I'm not going to give my junk away and I think for the quality of work its priced fair. I'm just ready to start another 1.

Very cool. Good job on the build, man. Turned out awesome!

#intervention 2016 is coming... This needs to go away. $100 seller fee for anyone that helps me get rid of this before October. :****:

Temps are starting to cool down. Wheeling season is starting again someone needs a point and shoot rig. :driving:

Could you post some engine and interior pics? Thanks

Tripps said:
Back seat?
Not currently but there is room. It used to have a corbeau bench but it was a pain in the ass to strap down tools and a cooler.

Time for new to me junk, let's get this thing sold.

19.5k will include full set of 35 spline front shafts for spares, stock knuckles a set of 4 41.5" pitbull rockers front and rear driveshafts misc. Tops. Get it before I'm over trying to sell it.

This beauty has MattO ALL OVER IT!!! :dblthumb:

Trade?

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20151123_125718.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20151123_125718.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 77

Would you be interested in a partial trade with a 15 xp1000 fox edition ? Thanks

Someone needs a point and shoot rig that has a title and you can drive to liquor store..