• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I just read of news I did not want to hear of for a very long time. This is a post from JohnG's daughter on his Facebook page. RIP buddy, no more pain and suffering...

"It is with a very heavy heart, Dad went to be with the Lord this morning. He was an amazingly strong and humble man that will be missed by so many. Thank you for everyone's continued visits and words. You don't know how much it has helped him the last few months. We love you all."

Dammit man.....dammit.

Re:

I am sure she will share it in that fb group. I will monitor it and share the updates here when I see them.

Things like this angers me so much, he did not deserve this. Much too young, but he certainly lived a full life.

He will definitely be missed. He touched ever bodies life he came in contact with.

Man that's horrible. RIP John. Prayers out for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too soon. I looked forward to meeting him 1 day. Seemed like an amazing man. Praying for his family.

My God this hurts me. I've never had the pleasure of meeting this man, but I know a lot of people on here and also not on here that he's touched in such a positive way. Rest in peace JohnG, condolences to family and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts