• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

unscrambled

thanks bro. i'm pretty happy with the way it's turning out for my first build. now if it will only wheel !!

Dang, if your this good at building a rig and this isn't even your real job, I bet you could make a piece of cardboard taste like heaven! Good job Chef Boy R Fabricator........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm definitely a better chef than fabricator. not to mention i had great coach. tony was awesome. he's the big boy in the primer pics. we talked ... i worked... and still can't weld for **** !! i starting getting better towards the end but decided to leave my life in more capable hands on most of it. learned a **** ton ! it seems i have at least a little knack for it but i'm tired of building and ready to wheel!! shooting for windrock the last weekend of july... cabins are rented !

chassis paint finished , raptor liner in and started mounting little parts. should be back in the shop monday night for rebuild... light at the end of the tunnel !!

have to remove some rubber to sweep back the windshield. real happy with the cage height.

Is that a custom color? I got some equipment that I would like to do green accents and can't find a good green.

thinking about cutting a couple of inches out of my windshield and having the glass cut down... i'm thinking it would look pretty bad ass...

lmao ! NONE of this is easy !! as a chef speed counts ! i need to learn to slow WAY down in the shop !!

on it's own weight a couple inches above ride height. turbo started knocking out the wiring and steering . hoping to have that and the break lines finished tomorrow.

Looking good sitting on its own weight! Really like the front end tube work.

May have been asked already, but anymore pictures or info on the Dalota in the background?

ridered3 said:
Looking good sitting on its own weight! Really like the front end tube work.

May have been asked already, but anymore pictures or info on the Dalota in the background?
lmao. turbo builds some NASTY trucks ! i'll go around the shop and take some picks. he just finished a couple trucks a few weeks ago that i wish i got pics of. 9 grand for wheels ! wtf !
more wiring today and kicked back the windshield ...

Latest posts