• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Single Seat chassis roller

Re: Toyota Single Seat buggy

price drop to 11,500$ need tractor, diesel tow rig, or other Toyota parts in part trade.

Re: Toyota Single Seat buggy, Price drop.

11,000 . Open to trades stated in post.

Re: Toyota Single Seat buggy, Cash offers?

bring cash offers !! Tax return time coming soon !

Christmas is over. save up. make a offer.

I'm happy to see action. Thanks for looking. I put 43 stickies on it for one trip. It will crawl , awesome rig for the price. Cash + Trades ?

Tax return time.. I also take part trades!

I plan to bring it to crawling for Reid. Come out and see it. :driving:

I had a great ride at Reid. I beat the little thing like some rented ASS .. It Loves it.. It is so much fun.

In my professional opinion of owning about 25+ different 4x4 toyotas, that's about a $6k rig maybe.

It is very specialized and a very basic build. Just not going to bring that money you want.

Sit down and think about what you really really have to get out of it. If you're not willing to sell for the going rates , just keep it.

Good luck man

Hey a Pirate guy stepped up. So lets go, built fj 9 1/2 axle with spool with longs. six shooters Tg trunion elimators ifs rear trussed spooled ,just low price is 2000 $
next coilovers and springs 1500 $ tires and wheels 1500 $ built 22r 1000$ propane kit 800 $ full hydro steer 800$ t-case with gear and trans. 700 $ anti rock 300 $ about 1000$ in misc. ,aluminum links and heims 600$ 11K$ in just parts. Guess the tube and time was free.. You build it. Easy to run your mouth .. :flipgotcha: I knew it was just a matter of time !! After 3 years and winning may be 6 or more 4 cyl races coming in 2nd or 3rd in about 10+ more all paying real money.
Running with the bouncers in arcs race 4 and beating or even with 15 of the top racers buggies costing 60K + .
I rolled on the first hill but completed both hills . Again thanks for your inexperienced opinion.

Yea specialized in hill killing.. If that is what you want.

Run the hills that the bouncers run with a 11,000 $ rig. May not be fastest But It's a Toyota. Rant over !

billstoy said:
Hey a Pirate guy stepped up. So lets go, built fj 9 1/2 axle with spool with longs. six shooters Tg trunion elimators ifs rear trussed spooled ,just low price is 2000 $
next coilovers and springs 1500 $ tires and wheels 1500 $ built 22r 1000$ propane kit 800 $ full hydro steer 800$ t-case with gear and trans. 700 $ anti rock 300 $ about 1000$ in misc. ,aluminum links and heims 600$ 11K$ in just parts. Guess the tube and time was free.. You build it. Easy to run your mouth .. :flipgotcha: I knew it was just a matter of time !! After 3 years and winning may be 6 or more 4 cyl races coming in 2nd or 3rd in about 10+ more all paying real money.
Running with the bouncers in arcs race 4 and beating or even with 15 of the top racers buggies costing 60K + .
I rolled on the first hill but completed both hills . Again thanks for your inexperienced opinion.

Yea specialized in hill killing.. If that is what you want.

Run the hills that the bouncers run with a 11,000 $ rig. May not be fastest But It's a Toyota. Rant over !

all in all, it's worth what someone is willing to pay. no matter how much you have in parts. good luck with the sale :dblthumb:

Latest posts