• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FLAT - Open Ride/Rock Race - November 3-6, 2016 $4500 PAYOUT!!!

jaybird1ton

Come join us at The Flats Offroad Park Nov. 3rd-6th for the Biggest Offroad Event of the year in N.C.!!
Park is in Marion N.C. Check us out @ The Flats Offroad Park on Facebook or Instagram!
We will have a 4 DAY OPEN RIDE and a HUGE SHORT COURSE RACE Saturday.
We will run a SXS CLASS & VEHICLE/BUGGY CLASS! Course will be doable but challenging for any built rig big or small! BIG SPECTATOR AREA TO WATCH! $10 to spectate

BUGGY & SXS CLASS RULES & INFO **PLEASE ALL RACERS SHARE THIS W/ FELLOW RACERS**
WE HAVE HAD TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES DUE TO THE LARGE # OF RACERS SIGNED UP. WE WANT TO BE SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT ALSO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW!
HERE ARE THE CHANGES: WE BACKED ALL OF OUR MEETINGS AND RACE TIMES BACK AN HOUR TO ENSURE WE HAVE THE TIME TO RUN EVERYONE. WE ALSO CHANGED IT TO 1 LAP W/ 2 HEATS. FASTEST LAP WINS.
REGISTRATION CLOSES SATURDAY @ 10AM * THE PARK OPENS @ 9am Thursday SO SIGN UP ANYTIME BEFORE 10 AM SATURDAY. LOTTERY DRAW WILL DETERMINE START POSITION.
DRIVERS MEETINGS 10:30AM SHARP @ REGISTRATION TENT. RUNNING ORDER WILL BE ANNOUNCED. AFTER MEETING RACERS HAVE 10 MINUTES TO WALK THE TRACK TO GET FAMILIAR.
ALL RACERS WILL BE INSTRUCTED WHERE TO BE STAGED BY TRACK OFFICIALS
STAGING TIMES SXS & BUGGY CLASS 11AM SHARP. BUGGIES WILL LINE UP BEHIND SXS CLASS.
RACE STARTS @ 11 AS SXS CLASS STAGES. BUGGIES FOLLOW RIGHT AFTER. **IF YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR POSITION BY YOUR RUN YOU WILL GET A DNF FOR THE FIRST RUN**
HEAT 1 SXS RUN FIRST @ 11:00 THEN BUGGIES FOLLOW. AFTER BUGGIES THERE WILL BE A 20 MIN. INTERMISSION
HEAT 2 SXS RUN AGAIN THEN BUGGIES FOLLOW. RACE IS DONE.
FEES TO ENTER RACE
$20 SXS CLASS
$40 BUGGY CLASS
PAYOUTS
SXS CLASS 1st $800 2nd $250 3rd $50 + TROPHIES
BUGGY CLASS 1st $2600 2nd $500 3rd $100 + TROPHIES *LAST PLACE GUY TO FINISH BOTH HEATS GETS $200 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM BARNES 4WD*
SAFETY RULES
HELMET, 4-5 POINT HARNESS, FIRE EXTINGUISHER & AT LEAST A 4 POINT CAGE REQUIRED **NO GHETTO CAGES NO EXHAUST TUBING**
NO RIDERS
RACE RULES
MUST BE IN YOUR POSITION IN LINE AND ON TIME TO RACE. IF YOU ARE NOT IN POSITION YOU WILL GET A DNF.
IF YOU TURN OVER AND HAVE TO BE ASSISTED TO GET BACK UPRIGHT IT IS A DNF. IF YOU CAN GET BACK UPRIGHT ON YOUR OWN POWER YOU CAN CONTINUE TO RACE.
NO PENALTY FOR TOUCHING THE TAPE BUT IF YOU BREAK THE TAPE THERE WILL BE A 5 SECOND PENALTY. **STAY ON COURSE**
IF YOU INTENTIONALLY GO OFF COURSE IT WILL BE A DNF.
NO PENALTY FOR BACKUPS.
5 MPH RULE IN PIT AREAS. BE SAFE AND RESPECTFUL.
IF YOU SIT OUT THE SECOND HEAT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN 1st, 2nd, 3rd...etc place after the first run YOU CANNOT JUMP BACK IN LINE SOMEWHERE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE JUST BEAT YOUR TIME. YOU MUST BE LINED UP IN ORDER. IN OTHER WORDS PLEASE RUN BOTH RUNS AND GIVE THE CROWD A GOOD SHOW.
IN THE EVENT OF SOMETHING CATASTROPHIC HAPPENING WHERE WE CANNOT FINISH THE RACE IN TIME WE WILL HAVE TO FINISH SUNDAY MORNING.
TRACK OR # OF RUNS COULD BE SWITCHED IF SOMETHING CATASTROPHIC HAPPENS. **WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE THIS HAPPENING**
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 828-442-793TWO

Thanks to our sponsors!!!
CHASE @ ECGS
PJ @ M&M OFFROAD
MARK'S PHARMACY (ADAM'S RACING)
BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE
LOW RANGE 4X4
BARNES 4WD
TURTLE LABORATORIES
NC4X4
RUDY'S DIESEL

Racing fees & rules:
Timed event. 2 laps & 2 Heats. Fastest combined time wins.
SXS $20 entry fee
Buggy $40 entry fee
Helmet required
Harness or factory belts NO LAP BELTS
No riders
Factory roll bar or cage.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Re:

Racers list for our Nov.5th RACE @ THE FLATS OFFROAD PARK BUGGY CLASS! (If you want to sign up post up or pm me) ALL INFO ON EVENT PAGE

BUGGY CLASS $3400 PAYOUT SO FAR

ADAM SMITH
DANIEL CALDWELL
SETH EVANS
JUSTIN WILLS
MARK ADAM
AMEER ADAM
CHRIS MAY.
SAM WINGET
SHAWN MILLER.
GREG NORTON
CHRIS ELLIS.
MATT PINKSTON
JOSH BECK.
STEPHEN CAMPBELL
TODD SALISBURY
PETER CARDAMON
DEVIN JARRETT.
DWIGHT MCTAGGART
MIKE CARR.
JASON FLOYD
BURT CHAMBERS
TONY WOODY
BRIAN MOOSE.
ADAM ROGERS
SCOTT GOFORTH
GILLIS COLEMAN
NATHAN LAMBERT
ROBERT ROACH
JUSTIN HOLT
CAM EUTERMARKS

Racers list for SXS CLASS on Nov.5th race @ The Flats Offroad Park! (PM or POST UP if you want to sign up) ALL RACE INFO IS ON OUR EVENT PAGE.

SXS CLASS $1100 PAYOUT

DEVIN JARRETT
TYLER PRICE
BRADY NEIL
PAUL COHEN
WARPAINT FAB CREW
AARON SIGMON
CONNOR RUBISH
NATHAN CHILDERS

Re: FLAT - Open Ride/Rock Race - Nov. 3-6, 2016 $4100 payout

Payout is up to $4100 now. Thanks to all our sponsors!! We would like to see some of the rockbouncer guys come out and race with us! Course will be laid out for a est. 1 minute lap times w/ hill climb sections, rock section and high speed areas.

How many laps are you planning on? Thinking about a road trip possibly

Re: Re: FLAT - Open Ride/Rock Race - Nov. 3-6, 2016 $4100 payout

1tfrot said:
How many maps are you planning on? Thinking about a road trip possibly
2 laps & 2 heats. Best combined time. Hope to see ya there!

We have got a few rock bouncers committed to come race with us plus others! Check us out on Facebook for the event!

This is going to be the largest event in NC. The Flats is a great Place for This event. Come Race Your buggy or sxs and When your done counting that Winners circle Cash :spin: enjoy the open ride in a great park. They have some great obsticles and trails with, some Bounty Hill Areas that have yet to be climbed.
14322320_679432185553308_8738453793710892113_n.jpg

Re:

Racers list for our Nov.5th RACE @ THE FLATS OFFROAD PARK! BUGGY CLASS! Most of these guys have committed. (If you want to sign up pm me) ALL INFO ON EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK

BUGGY CLASS $3400 PAYOUT

ADAM SMITH
DANIEL CALDWELL
SETH EVANS JUSTIN WILLS
MARK ADAM AMEER ADAM
CHRIS MAY SAM WINGET
SHAWN MILLER. GREG NORTON
CHRIS ELLIS. MATT PINKSTON
JOSH BECK. STEPHEN CAMPBELL
TODD SALISBURY PETER CARDAMON
DEVIN JARRETT.
MIKE CARR. JASON FLOYD
BURT CHAMBERS TONY WOODY
BRIAN MOOSE. ADAM ROGERS
SCOTT GOFORTH
ADAM RINGER

Re: $4,500.00

Racers list for SXS CLASS on Nov.5th race @ The Flats Offroad Park! (PM or POST UP if you want to sign up) ALL RACE INFO IS ON OUR EVENT PAGE.

SXS CLASS $1100 PAYOUT
DEVIN JARRETT
TYLER PRICE
BRADY NEIL
PAUL COHEN
WARPAINT FAB CREW
AARON SIGMON
CONNOR RUBISH
NATHAN CHILDERS

Re: FLAT - Open Ride/Rock Race - November 3-6, 2016

jaybird1ton said:
John,

Could you go in and please change the payout amount in my title from $4,100 to $4,500? I can't seem to do it. Thank you

Done, just update the last post.

Re:

We will be opening our gates Thursday to give an extra day for people to get some riding in or just relax before the big race Saturday! Check us out and LIKE US on Facebook for all info and details.

Get ready for a show. We have a great course setup with 98%visibilty for spectators. Don't miss it. Lots of buggies and sxs signed up for the $$$$ payouts.

This was a great event. Good showing by all. Some great rigs showed up!

If you missed this event, you missed one of the all time classic finishes!

I hope someone can post the video!

Latest posts