• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Stretched CJ7- Just keeping it

Re: Big Block Powered CJ7

Gadametz said:
I believe they are original back spacing and yes they are recentered h1's
They cannot be recentered AND be stock backspacing; just an FYI.

Those are not recentered, ie they are stock backspacing.

Nice rig, man. GLWS

Re: Big Block Powered CJ7 Need Gone

Folks can hate all they want on the trailer hitch but I ran one for ever in the rear of a 7,000 pound can truck on rockwells an 44s. It ain't purdy but it don't fail...
GLWS bud. Free bump

Re: Re: Big Block Powered CJ7

American said:
They cannot be recentered AND be stock backspacing; just an FYI.

Those are not recentered, ie they are stock backspacing.

Nice rig, man. GLWS
Sure it could. New center and welded back in the original spot. Lol

Nice rig! thumb.gif
Do you have pics of your front brakes and steering with the full hydro? I'm interested in how close your stock H1 rims with their 7" backspacing and wide tires come to the steering and brakes.
With full hydro you are probably able to get away with unmodified H1s. I had to run 2" spacers to run them on my YJ with the stock 37" GY MTRs off a H1, but have since gone back with my H2s on 39.5x13.5x17 Iroks on the street.

I ran a similar setup on a 1 ton Jeep Comanche I used to have with a 1 link but it attached to the axle with u-bolts then combined into the ball hitch mount under my front seat, but it needed a double sheer trackbar still with the coils.

Had great flex out of it!

Nice rig and good price! How much horsepower from the 460? Wow 126" wheelbase...do you have a pic from the side showing how far your tires come out past the body and frame? That's a crazy long wheelbase, great for climbing I'm sure...I'm only at 103" and would like to do a XJ front stretch to get it around 108" or so but then I'd probably go full hydro vs my planned hydro assist.

Nice rig! :dblthumb:

Re: Big Block, Doubler, Stretched, and One Tons CJ7 FS/FT Updated $6500 firm

$6500 need to get it moved. New trans and engine just got a tune up. Could use new shocks but it's ready to hit a trail

Looks like a good candidate for a WOD jeep chassis!

Ill include the Fuel cell and cage. Itll go in with minor adjustment to current cage to get it out

bigredjeep1 said:
Nice rig! thumb.gif
Do you have pics of your front brakes and steering with the full hydro? I'm interested in how close your stock H1 rims with their 7" backspacing and wide tires come to the steering and brakes.
With full hydro you are probably able to get away with unmodified H1s. I had to run 2" spacers to run them on my YJ with the stock 37" GY MTRs off a H1, but have since gone back with my H2s on 39.5x13.5x17 Iroks on the street.

I ran a similar setup on a 1 ton Jeep Comanche I used to have with a 1 link but it attached to the axle with u-bolts then combined into the ball hitch mount under my front seat, but it needed a double sheer trackbar still with the coils.

Had great flex out of it!

Nice rig and good price! How much horsepower from the 460? Wow 126" wheelbase...do you have a pic from the side showing how far your tires come out past the body and frame? That's a crazy long wheelbase, great for climbing I'm sure...I'm only at 103" and would like to do a XJ front stretch to get it around 108" or so but then I'd probably go full hydro vs my planned hydro assist.

Nice rig! :dblthumb:
doesnt have any clearance issues in the front

Re: Big Block, Doubler, Stretched, and One Tons CJ7 FS/FT Updated $7000 firm

Might just keep it till the market warms back up

Re:

March will be better for you. Nothing is moving unless its cheap right now. I would take down the ad and start it over in February.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk