• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHIN - Poker Run - September 3-4, 2016

250cows

Sept. 3rd & 4th 2016 "LABOR DAY WEEKEND" We will be having our 6th Annual Poker Run at Chinquipin ORP in Sneedville, TN

Chinquipinoffroad.com

Proceeds will be going to the "Relay for Life" and "Hope for Hancock"

As of now there will be 2 classes: moderate and difficult (you pick your class), competing for parts and prizes that will be donated by various vendors.
"Open to Side x Sides this year"

We will also be having raffles for others prizes that are donated. Entry fee for poker run will be $25.00. Raffle tickets will be $10.00.

Poker run, raffles, and trailriding on Sat. Sept 3rd, Trailriding on Sun. Sept 4th

I've been contacting vendors about parts and prizes -- and the kitty is starting to tally up pretty good. Remember, the bigger the turnout, the bigger and more prizes will be given.

If you have never been here before, make plans to attend -- it's gonna be a great ride for a great cause.

There will be plenty of room for camping with RV's and tents but there are no hookups.
There is plenty of firewood, and camping is free.

3 Motels are located in nearby Tazewell (20 miles)
Tazewell Motor Lodge 423-626-7229
Dixie Plaza 423-626-3343
Imperial Inn 423-626-4284
Also Clinch Mountain Cabins (12 miles) check reservations 865-767-2511 or clinchmountainlookout.com

Post up if plan to attend, or if you're interested in donating parts, money, gift certificates, t-shirts, or anything else. Thanks.

The Poker Run will consist of 5 courses for each class, going from Point A to Point B (climbing an obstacle or short trail section) without any cones or other penalties. After you finish each course you will draw a card from the deck -- there will also be a bonus (tougher) climb for each class, if it is made then you're awarded an extra card. At the end the best 5 card hand will win.

**Our objective is for EVERYONE to finish and play their hand **. We'll save the hard stuff till after the Poker Run.

Registration Friday night and Saturday morning

Driver's meeting at 10:00

Moderate Class starts at 10:15

Difficult Class starts at 12:30

Raffle will be held after race

Concessions will be available

*** Anyone interested in donating in any way - let me know ***

Vendors List:
4wheelsupply.com
Accutuneoffroad.com
Adrenalinecycles.com
Advanceautoparts.com
Axleoffroad.com
Barnes4wd.com
Branikmotorsports.com
Burkeyracing.com
Bustedknucklefilms.com
Cartotracks.com
Centralautosupply.net
Davesoffroadsupply.com
Diodedynamics.com
Holstongases.com
Lugnut4x4.com
Maxxis.com
Mechman.com
Moaboffroad.com
Racelinewheels.com
Rcvperformance.com
Rockautoparts.com
Rockyour4x4.com
RuffStuffSpecialties.com
Sneveysoffroad.com
Teraflex.com
Warn.com
Wideopendesign.com

I hate that I miss this every year. I always spend that weekend with the wife. This is a great place to ride if you have never been there before. No trails, just rocks. Glad to help out as a sponsor with Lugnut4x4

Posted a vendors list - if anyone has any connections or wants to help us out with raffle prizes - please let me know

88waggieguy said:
I plan to be there and will check with Mechman to see if he will donate again this year.
Thanks man, it's has been tough getting prizes this year

Unfortunately I cant attend this event, but hopefully my donation of four AccuTune Re-Valves can help raise some cash for the charities.

4WHEELSUPPLY Is in!! I will be sending a set of D60 high steer arms for a poker run prize!!

Thanks to all the Hardline faithful!!

Looks like I'll be able to make it this year with my junk. Several of us should be heading down. I don't have my shop open anymore but I'll see if I can dig something up to donate.

Add Wide Open Design, Burkey Racing, & Central Automotive Supply to the raffle sponsor list.

I need an address for them to ship the goods to.

Thanks,

Latest posts