• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 tj on tons SOLD SOLD SOLD

2012rubicon

:driving: :driving:2000 tj . reconstructed title. bought as a wreck from daveys jeeps. has brand new Chrysler frame under it. 4.0 auto. hp 60 front. solid drive flanges. Yukon 35 spline inners and outers with arb. rear currie rock jock 60, Detroit . rubicon express long arm with three link front. woods drivshafts . tig cage. mastercraft rubicon seats with five point harness. alpine deck with sub. cb. warn 95cti with syn rope. trail ready hd beadlocks with blue 37 krawlers. cj gate . psc box. parts mike steering. full doors and top also. super nice jeep that cruises 70mph and is point and shoot on most any trail. 14500 obo. located in erie pa 16415. I will load more pics after I fure out my camera. lol

Attachments

• IMG_6926 southington.jpg
    IMG_6926 southington.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 621
Re: 2000 tj on tons

Sounds like a great deal. Any more pictures? What does it look like on the krawlers? Any pics of the cage?

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 162

More

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 142

That is by far the sweetest TJ I have ever laid my eyes on, I love the old school Renegade decals, great taste....... :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

If I only would have known about this a few months ago I would have bought it (I'm in buffalo).. I built a similar jeep ( no rear rock jock) and have more money than your asking price in mine without labor.

Nice Ride, Great Price, Free Ride to the top.

Someone buy it before mine sells or this will be my next project. Creepycrawly the add on part of the cage is 1.75 Dom the dash bar is 1.25 for added visibility. As you can see from the pic I posted it's all tig welded.

sledneck said:
Someone buy it before mine sells or this will be my next project. Creepycrawly the add on part of the cage is 1.75 Dom the dash bar is 1.25 for added visibility. As you can see from the pic I posted it's all tig welded.

I can't believe you are selling yours. You have no idea how many times I've almost bought it. It is just out of my price range and I need a back seat.

What tranfercase does it have? Somebody buy this before I do, I dont need another jeep but Im wanting this one. drool