• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bernie Sanders

I honestly think if he would have announced his candidacy as a third party tonight, he could have walked away w the democratic vote.

mckeddie said:
I honestly think if he would have announced his candidacy as a third party tonight, he could have walked away w the democratic vote.

Yep he would run away with it. They dems wanted him not hitlary.

I play out this little fantasy in my head when I see a bernie or hillary bumper sticker, where I think of the worst thing I could do to their car with my crappy little truck. Hell, a hit and run in a parking lot would be awesome if there were no cameras.

I can not stand the way he licks his lips constantly, and look at the film on his damn tongue, please will someone tell him to brush his teeth and to take a **** sometime. I bet he breathes out the stank!!

Probably just happy to be kicking at his age tongue and all :****: he is a creepy old man for sure ! It's got to be all the free stuff he is promising that's has anyone wanting him as POTUS!

Elliott said:
I can not stand the way he licks his lips constantly, and look at the film on his damn tongue, please will someone tell him to brush his teeth and to take a **** sometime. I bet he breathes out the stank!!
That's hillary-ous. I have always thought the same thing when I see him talk. I just go numb and think, dang I bet you gotta hold your breath within 10 feet of the guy

Latest posts