• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired trailworthy fab 8x6.5 beadlocks & new 37x12.50 BFG Baja MT $1200

jleejeeper

These have been run maybe 300 miles on the road. Never off road. I paid $2300 + freight for these to be built by trailworthyfab.com. I had them mounted on my 2006 dodge 2500. The wheels have a 3.5" backspacing. I went a different route on my truck and need to sell these to get them out of my way. I have to have at least $1200 which is less than half of what I paid. Located just north about 20 miles from Birmingham alabama. Call or text 205-767-7698

Attachments

• received_10208538267923098.jpeg
    received_10208538267923098.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 75
Welcome to Hardline. 20 miles north of Bham would be real close to me, I'm in Hayden. Those are some nice wheels and tires. GLWS

These had never touched the ground until I got them. They shipped to me with the tits still on them. Andy, owner of trailworthy, can vouch for that.

jleejeeper said:
These had never touched the ground until I got them. They shipped to me with the tits still on them. Andy, owner of trailworthy, can vouch for that.

Awesome. Wasn't doubting you and I see it in the title meow. Thanks. Any interested in any trading? I've got a couple of sets of 8 on 6.5 wheels and tires and an AR pistol. Send you a text.

jleejeeper said:
I appreciate the offer but I just need the money, although the AR is tempting.

It would definitely come with some cash money. It's posted in misc classifieds on here.

Let me see if they sell outright first. I'm dropping $6k in my truck next week and need the money baddddd. Feel free to text me some info and pics in case I change my mind. 2057677608

Deal of the day, excellent seller. Item was as described, brand new with tits on them and receipt. Appreciate it!!!!!

Re:

Thanks @showtime33! Shoot me some pics when you get them but on the burb

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk