• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The kracken buggy for sale pics added

Lickliter21

The Kracken buggy is for sale
I've injured my back again and just can't do rock bouncing anymore. Time for a change before I'm permanently damaged. Anyway
Built last year this buggy is all independent suspension. Super tough now. We've beat this thing pretty good and it comes back for more. Shocks need tuned and I'm positive it will be a top contender. It's wicked fast over really rough terrain. Nothing like driving a solid axle rig. More like driving you car down the interstate.

Specs
1.75 DOM chassis. A-arms made of 2x2x.250 square tubing. With 1.25" hiem joints. Haven't had any trouble with them. Their super tough.
96" wide in the front 90" wide in the rear.
22" belly. Lowest point is 14" and that next to the wheel where the knuckle meets the lower a-arm
65" overall height. I have 8" of head room and I'm 6'3" 330lbs
24" wheel travel at all 4 corners
Rear engine and a 50/50 weight balance
2004 6.0 Chevy engine with cam and heads. 80 lbs/hr injectors (going to put a 200 shot dry nitrous and use E-85 fuel)
FPT performance transmission 400 turbo build to hold 800 hp. 4500 ptc stall
Winters shifter
205 t-case with twin stick shifters.
1410 u-joints and 1.5" shaft slips.
Differential housing are Currie f-9 housing with Yukon aluminum drop outs. 2.91 gears
934 CVs
12k hummer portal knuckles with a 2:1 gear ratio.
RCV axles with RCV hummer outers
2.5" King IBP shocks
19" Kirky seats
12k winch with rope
2 sets of tires and wheels
Set of 43" TSL stickies on set 12 bolt hummer double bead locks and a set of 44" cut boggers on 24 bolt hummer double bead locks.

Willing to trade. Take boats, trucks SXS or ?? No motorcycles. Buggys not doing me any good sitting here. Sell/trade it for something I can use. Motivated but not desperate

best offer!

Thanks Dean
Call or text 1-502-680-3219

https://youtu.be/SfN6JaQrvSA
Vid of how it currently sits

I'll post more pics when I can get photobucket to work.
Text and I'll send some more pics.

Link to the build thread here. Lots has changed since then but give an idea how it was built
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=49186.msg555093#msg555093

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 167
Re: The kracken buggy is for sale

Damn Dean, I understand completely about the back problem as I have steel plates and screws holding my neck and back together and the doctor has told me to not come back crying to him. I really hate to see this go on the market as I know you and Richie have put all your heart and soul into this machine and proved it to run with the best. Good luck with the sale and don't be a stranger sir. :dblthumb: Great machine and way underpriced. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Damn Dean, I understand completely about the back problem as I have steel plates and screws holding my neck and back together and the doctor has told me to not come back crying to him. I really hate to see this go on the market as I know you and Richie have put all your heart and soul into this machine and proved it to run with the best. Good luck with the sale and don't be a stranger sir. :dblthumb: Great machine and way underpriced. :****:

Thanks Greg!! I'll still come watch everyone. I love the sport way to much to quick completely

Lickliter21 said:
Thanks Greg!! I'll still come watch everyone. I love the sport way to much to quick completely

Watch??? My butt, I'm gonna strap you in mine, hit some trees and roll the crap out of it to make you feel right back at home. :driving: :rolf: This rig has what it takes to make it up ANY hill. :dblthumb:

So much Badassery going on right here, it's unreal. Just the Horsepower Hero sticker alone is in the upper $20k's. Bump for a great rig and a couple of great guys to boot. :dblthumb:

One of the last event I raced. Give ya some comparison to straight axle rigs and how the buggy performs.
I'm the first buggy on the hill when the racing gets started
[flash=200,200]https://youtu.be/L2bSUWNKPdM[/flash]

Latest posts