• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Mega Truck Race - September 17, 2016

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
From Facebook.

Pro UTV Racing goes back to the track in September at Adventure Off-Road Park! Here's a quick look from the race at West Georgia Mud Park. We had Yamaha, Polaris, and Can-Am, 1000s, Turbos, 800s and 900s running. It isn't always about the most power when it comes to track racing! If you haven't seen this in person you don't know what you're missing! Wheel to wheel UTV Racing is exciting, and the crowd really gets into it! We will have multiple classes for the next race, Unlimited, and a non power adder class.

13906938_1137528389660203_4019737833501475815_n.jpg

Anymore info on this?

Would like to head down for the Mega Trucks so trying to decide whether to haul Jeep down or just go for the events.

ridered3 said:
Anymore info on this?

Would like to head down for the Mega Trucks so trying to decide whether to haul Jeep down or just go for the events.
take the jeep,the trails will be wide open when you get done watching or before :****:

RockHales said:
take the jeep,the trails will be wide open when you get done watching or before :****:

Yeah I've been down to AOP a few times now and done most of the easy and moderate trails. Just trying to get more info.

If the event is an all day, bouncer, mega trucks, and SXS thing then I may just come down to spectate, but if it is a half day event with time for trails I'd do that too.

I was looking at this event on the calendar yesterday and I almost posted up. But I was wondering if they are going to flood part of the parking lot or what for the mega trucks. Or if they're just gonna do bouncers and sxs.

Re:

Tom is building the trucks a track down in the lower field. Side x sides are going to race short course and of course the bouncers will be on the mountain. Should be a great day.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Tom is building the trucks a track down in the lower field. Side x sides are going to race short course and of course the bouncers will be on the mountain. Should be a great day.

Nice :dblthumb:

smbroady82 said:
2 bouncers at a time up the same hill, should be interesting!

Very much so! Seems like SXS and Mega Trucks in the main parking lot areas/motocross track, so I'm curious how close the bouncer hills will be to the parking lot?

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Walking distance from the pavilion.

Thanks for the info. Now to decide between now and then whether to come down for the events or trail ride too.

How long will this last? Kinda want to go but can't kill a whole day. What time will the megatrucks and bouncers start?

The other events have all been on Central Time so I'd assume this one will be too.

Looks like they had preregistration of roughly 20 Bouncers, 15 SXS, and 14 Mega Trucks.