• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built 88 YJ price drop

Dcrawfo1

$9k OBO
Built 1988 Jeep YJ.
-full powertrain swap (70k)
-4.0 HO efi swap, tf 904 auto, 231 with sye and hd shafts

-black magic hd electric fan, performance intake, header and exhaust

-built 1979 high pinion king pin dana 60 with 5.38, locker, warn prem. hubs (currently has rpm offroad drive slugs) solid diff cover, hydraulic assist, all barnes4wd brackets and heims.

-built full float 14 bolt with 5.38, spool, disc brakes, solid diff cover, track bar, all barnes4wd brackets and heims.

-double triangulated 4 link rear with 16" fox coilovers, back of frame has been back halfed/inboarded.

- 3 link front with pan hard and 14" coilovers

-newer 37" irok radial with new weld on beadlocks

-custom tubework and armor front to back, top to bottom

-six point full roll cage with all reinforced frame tie-ins

-brand new offroad suspension seats, brand new corbeau 5 point harnesses (still has factory belts)

-rci fuel cell behind back seat

-custom front and rear hd bumpers with hitch, and brand new 8k winch and cover

-cb, cd player, rock lights

Im looking to buy a house, so need to sale. Please text me at 864-423-5660 if interested.
Located in Laurens, SC. Ride at Gulches ORV Park often

Re: 88 yj, links and coilovers

Dang nice looking YJ priced right! Won't last long.

This jeeps works really well. Hate to see him sell it.

ebp99si said:
nice jeep
anymore pics?

have doors and soft top?

If you text me I can send you whatever pictures you want. I have half doors and windows. A bikini top, windhammer, and the back cab cover deal and a full soft top but has a good tear in it.

creepycrawly said:
Dang nice looking YJ priced right! Won't last long.

Thanks man!

mizerak1 said:
This jeeps works really well. Hate to see him sell it.

Thanks E. Met a guy in GA yesterday and he wanted to low ball me.

88 yj, links and coilovers

Considering it was my buddy that looked at it yesterday and didn't offer any money on the jeep. Not sure how that would be a low ball offer. Plus he gave you $100 cash for meeting to look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

People pay to look at vehicles? Got to get in on that. I sell, sale, cell a dozen or more a year and never get paid to see them. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong.

Re: Re: 88 yj, links and coilovers

cru9 said:
Considering it was my buddy that looked at it yesterday and didn't offer any money on the jeep. Not sure how that would be a low ball offer. Plus he gave you $100 cash for meeting to look at it.

Damn.

So what's wrong with it?

(Not sure why you'd get someone to meet you with a vehicle unless you were pretty damn sure you were buying it)

TBItoy said:
Damn.

So what's wrong with it?

(Not sure why you'd get someone to meet you with a vehicle unless you were pretty damn sure you were buying it)
I am not going to junk up someone's for sale tread. I was just making a comment about the low ball offer.

Re: Re: 88 yj, links and coilovers

TBItoy said:
Damn.

So what's wrong with it?

Nothing is wrong with it. He nit picked a lot of things on a 28 yr old jeep.