• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 Wrangler Mildly stock

actionjackson

'06 Wrangler, 4.0 6speed, 231. 51,985 miles. $10,000 firm or open to trades on a bigger 4 seater (JKU preferably, but open to anything) and can add some cash on top. Ray Township, Michigan.

super 30/35 4.56s ARBs. Compressor under hood.
4" rough country x-flex, savvy 1.25" body lift.

Metal cloak arched front fenders
Chromo savvy sliders with aluminum bases, savvy corners, under armor skid plate (has own cross member for drivetrain) and aluminum gas tank skid raised 1". TCase cable shifter.

Custom front stinger bumper
Rear poison spyder stinger swingdown.

Interior is raptor lined, some is starting to chip.
Stock seats with seat covers (sun faded... look pink now :( ) Rear seat was used maybe twice and has been out since.

33x13.50x15 pitbull rockers bias ply, worn but usable on 15x10 steel wheels. Spare has brand new tread, but has some cracking. (no leaks)

Would possibly let 2 33x14x15 boggers (brand new) on 15x10 steel wheels go with for asking price. Among some other random parts - have all new joints for suspension.

Bad: Rear arb leaks, still works as intended - compressor just runs constantly when rear is locked. I planned to swap axles (hp44, 14bolt) Just lost interest.

Oil pressure sending unit likes to make oil dummy gauge not work, have never lost oil pressure. Just never really cared because I don't drive it on the road, will probably get around to fixing this before it sells.

Also, I believe this is the original top has a few rips above doors but still seals up good.

Bump

Feel free to make an offer, or if you're interested with some or all of the build parts I can give a detail list and we could work something out.

Re: Re: 2006 Wrangler Mildly stock

jeepmedic said:
Just going to say it... Your price is too high. GLWS
06 6speed with 50k miles?

Not really.

A set of new radial 33/35s so it'd drive good on the road would probably make it sell real quick (but also cost ~ $1k+)

Appreciate both of the replies guys, I am definitely open to reasonable offers. If someone wants to cut it up and do other things, I also have some build parts.

'77 f150 hp44, '79 camper special 14 bolt, ARBs for both, 30 spline rcvs for hp44, reid knuckles, 30 spline warn hubs with chromo gears, NWF high steer (drag link/tie rod/ends), ruffstuff 14b truss, 4 14" ORI STXs. (high steer is rusty from sitting and bare metal) 5x 17x9.5 5x5.5 raceline aluminum beadlocks and 5x 37x12.5x17 PBR radials everything is brand new. I'm sure there are other odds and ends, but if anyone is interested in some or all of the parts to go with the jeep we can make a deal package deal.

I wasn't trying to be a douche, sorry if it came across that way. A 2006 with 50K in good shape is bringing about 9-11K at auction. Blue book value is 11,900. We all know that a wheeled jeep is not considered by standards to be in good shape and you cant get the money back out of the parts. Just my .02. Again not trying to be a ****. Drop 1 tons and a LS in it and the **** will double...lol :****:

jeepmedic said:
I wasn't trying to be a douche, sorry if it came across that way. A 2006 with 50K in good shape is bringing about 9-11K at auction. Blue book value is 11,900. We all know that a wheeled jeep is not considered by standards to be in good shape and you cant get the money back out of the parts. Just my .02. Again not trying to be a ****. Drop 1 tons and a LS in it and the **** will double...lol :****:

It's all good, and it is what it is. Bluebook around here for "fair" is 13,676. Either way, bump. I'm willing to make a deal.

actionjackson said:
Appreciate both of the replies guys, I am definitely open to reasonable offers. If someone wants to cut it up and do other things, I also have some build parts.

'77 f150 hp44, '79 camper special 14 bolt, ARBs for both, 30 spline rcvs for hp44, reid knuckles, 30 spline warn hubs with chromo gears, NWF high steer (drag link/tie rod/ends), ruffstuff 14b truss, 4 14" ORI STXs. (high steer is rusty from sitting and bare metal) 5x 17x9.5 5x5.5 raceline aluminum beadlocks and 5x 37x12.5x17 PBR radials everything is brand new. I'm sure there are other odds and ends, but if anyone is interested in some or all of the parts to go with the jeep we can make a deal package deal.

Want to sell those wheels and tires?

Latest posts