• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

jesse102

Brand new m&m Offroad 2 seat chassis 54" wide will fit whatever front clip you want to run if you go the route ....all Dom tubing fully welded very nice welds 188 on rock sliders, on the frames belly and top roll bars, 120 everywhere else ....... I don't have the time to finish buggy like it should be ......here's your chance to not wait in line for a chassis located in Johnson City, TN call or text 931-808-0990 $3800 ...price drop $3250

What chassis will look like with a front clip

Re: M&M OFFROAD 2 seat chassis

Traveling to Rock Island, Tn this weekend and can drop it off there if that will
Help anyone out

Will you ship?

EDIT: Also these are the stock photos off of M&Ms website. Im sure yours looks exactly the same, but would like to see pics of the actual chassis nonetheless.

the_white_shadow said:
Will you ship?

EDIT: Also these are the stock photos off of M&Ms website. Im sure yours looks exactly the same, but would like to see pics of the actual chassis nonetheless.

These are the pictures of the actual chassis taken at his shop the chassis you see in the pictures is the chassis you are buying and you set up shipping or shipper

$3,600 do some trading on a good 5.3 or 6.0

Coming through Knoxville sat. Morning and can bring it with me make offer

Re: M&M OFFROAD 2 seat chassis ....Updated Price Drop

Man if I had somewhere to put this other than outside id buy it! bump for a bada$$ chassis

I have no use for this need it gone bump

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alscott said:
Man if I had somewhere to put this other than outside id buy it! bump for a bada$$ chassis

If you buy it I'll buy you a brand new tarp and a couple cans of rust protectant to cover it up with so you can keep it outside ;)

Sent you an email. PM sent as well.

Latest posts