• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2-seater buggy chassis - Partout

untchabl

On the Rocks
Bought this chassis a few months ago to build but I just don't have the time/desire to build a buggy from the ground up. I bought a ready to wheel buggy this weekend so I need to get this chassis out of my garage. I bought it exactly as you see it, I haven't had time to work on it at all.

Chassis was built by Chris Packard at Rockworks Fabrication in VA, although the PO did add some things after he got it
Chassis is 1.5" .120 wall DOM (I verified this with Chris after I bought it)
4-link front and rear (chassis side upper mounts are tacked on to roll it, all links are just to make it a roller)
Ballistic Fab 2.63" Heavy Duty weldable joints on all links (x16 total, 9/16" bolt hole, new used for mock up)
Fuel cell is 10-12 gallon plastic (17" wide x 16" long x 10" tall)
3-core aluminum radiator with aluminum shroud and electric fan (new in box)

PO said he had a 1.6/Sami 5-spd/Sami t-case mocked up in it before. I had planned to run a Tracker 2.0L/Tracker 4-spd auto/dual Toyota t-cases.

Call or text 919-214-69zero6 Located in Siler City, NC

What's listed below is all that is left. Will sell everything below as a package for $2,000.

- Chassis - $1800
- Ballistic joints - $35/each or $500 for all
- Aluminum radiator, shroud & electric fan - $160
- Fuel cell - $85

Will ship at buyers expense

Re: 2-seater buggy chassis - Roller

Wheelbase currently is at 108". Has 17" belly with 4.5" shaft showing. Roof is 67" to the top with 4.5" shaft showing. Chassis is approx. 52" wide at the widest point.

Still here. Will part it out if anyone is interested. Air shocks, Ballistic joints, axles, wheels/tires, chassis, etc.

How much for the air shocks?

Bump for a good dude to deal with, he will shoot you straight!

GLWS. Almost bought this back when it was still in the Waynesboro area. Just had too much on the chassis I wanted to change. Good deal on the parts.

Updated first post with prices for individual parts.

Stretch said:
GLWS. Almost bought this back when it was still in the Waynesboro area. Just had too much on the chassis I wanted to change. Good deal on the parts.

As far as I know this chassis was in VA until I got it. It was close to Virginia Beach when I picked it up.

zukimaster said:
Bump for a good dude to deal with, he will shoot you straight!

Thanks man.

untchabl said:
As far as I know this chassis was in VA until I got it. It was close to Virginia Beach when I picked it up.

I've got photos somewhere of it sitting covered in dust off to the side in some repair shop outside Waynesboro, VA about a year ago. A hunting buddy of mine that lives up there knew the guy and priced it to me really well, just couldn't bring myself to tear my 4Runner apart to build it. That guy sold it to the dude in VA Beach.

Stretch said:
I've got photos somewhere of it sitting covered in dust off to the side in some repair shop outside Waynesboro, VA about a year ago. A hunting buddy of mine that lives up there knew the guy and priced it to me really well, just couldn't bring myself to tear my 4Runner apart to build it. That guy sold it to the dude in VA Beach.

Ah gotcha.

Can't remember exactly which one he got, but it is an aftermarket civic radiator...so that should give you a size. It is the smaller version too.

I'm sure he can share the link he got it from though.