• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Atlas 3.0 and Fresh rebuilt 400 turbo

10thgearpinned

Brand new Atlas 3.0 passenger side drop with th400 adapter and 1410 yokes
$2250.00 OBO

TH400 turbo with brand new rebuild. Reverse manual valve body with engine braking. New clutch pack. All TCI internals. NO CONVERTER
$950.00 OBO
Both pieces was used in a new buggy build from WOD for mock up only
Will ship
I tried to up load pics but the files were too big so I can text pics or email them

937-213-1959

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    556.2 KB · Views: 108
Re:

Might be a dumb question but can you swap the output from passenger to driver drop? I thought I read somewhere that Atlas were designed for that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Forbanger said:
That's only possible with the new race case. The traditional atlas is stuck as is.
Might want to check on that. I'm 95% sure all cases, race or not, built in 2015 or later are interchangeable.

I appologize if anyone has called or send a text message. My phone fell out of the loader at work and got smashed so I'm unable to check it. I plan on going tomorrow after work to get a new one. Both pieces are still for sale and they are at my work and can be picked up anytime between 9-6 MON. threw FRI. and 9-1
on Saturdays. The phone number there is 937-379-1969.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

I wondered why I didn't hear back the other day. I am in Northeast Indiana but could probably come down tomorrow to pick it up if it's available. 765-894-0695

Latest posts