• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FJ 40 Buggy

L

lowbudgetjunk

1974 FJ tub with 1995 4.0, AX 15, Dana 300. 60 and 14 bolt with 4.88's, rear is welded, front has spool. Rear solid diff cover and pinion guard. Longside 60 shafts are chromoly. Front has new Solid diff cover and pinion seal. Front 4 link with custom truss on Fox airshocks, full hydraulic steering with cooler and fan. J&B fab twin sticks need to be installed. Mastercraft seats....can accommodate drivers up to 6'4. Rear seat has belts, but I had planned on finishing out the cage and adding 2 more bucket seats. 15 gallon RCI fuel cell. 39.5s with Allied beadlocks. Electric fans on switch for radiator. I am sure I am missing something. Rear ladder bar, full skid pan/flat belly. 123 inch wheel base, 21 inch belly. Underside lights perfect for working in the dark. Front leds good enough to get you around at night.

Located in Cullman, AL. 8k or trade.

https://youtu.be/NFi1PcaIjrw

38f5953bd91ef7de8649995cb6bfb193.jpg

Ran very well all over Harlan. Interested in trades with 3-4K boot.

Also has Ramsey winch mounted now.

Buy it as it sits. I rode it pretty hard at AOP a few weeks ago. I broke the rear output on the Dana 300. I have all the parts to fix, just haven't had time. It has a few leaks from seals, needs winch wired in, needs front driveshaft repaired, splines are good and so are ends. Cut some DOM and weld in, good as new.

5k and not a penny lower

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 1,277
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,281
Accidentally put that mess below in your post.

I wished I had the time to do the maintenance. Been doing upkeep on four other cars and I am about ready to ease up on turning wrenches. If I get a few decent weather days over the holidays, I might get it back together and bump the price a bit.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Accidentally put that mess below in your post.

I wished I had the time to do the maintenance. Been doing upkeep on four other cars and I am about ready to ease up on turning wrenches. If I get a few decent weather days over the holidays, I might get it back together and bump the price a bit.

Really nice of you to let that taliban guy drive your rig.

money_pit_yj said:
Really nice of you to let that taliban guy drive your rig.

We feed him fried egg sammiches.....nicely enough, we use bacon grease. Always looking out. :dblthumb: