• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking to trade XP900 for a crawler or sell outright !!

JeffH454

I'll describe what I've got..

2011 XP9 non-ES with around 745miles and 45 hours. , never flipped, flopped or mudded but has the normal scuffs and scratches. It's been through the Polaris recall and has the upgraded firewall. Its had Mobil1 in it since new.

Parts list :
Blingstar front bumper
Polaris doors
EMP aluminium A-arm,trailing arm and engine skid plates
Homemade halo cage
20" LED bar & convex DuneLand desert mirror
New Alba arched rear radius rods with cromo FK rod ends ..no junk heims.
Polaris XPK1 seats and Crow harnesses
Alba Stage 1 engine kit with in box air filters.
6- 28x10x14 Bajacross tires all mounted on Hiper carbon composite double lock wheels. I lightly grooved the two rear tires just messing around but the stuff on the SxS is all in very good shape with 80-90 tread..two spares combos have never seen dirt.

Here's a pic when I got the wheels..if anybodies interested I can post a up to date photo. I'm in Cincinnati so a little travel might be needed.

Let me know what you've got and what you want..I put a $12,000 trade value on it and can add $2-3K cash for the right crawler.

Due to some health problems I'm adding a for sale option also...$10,000 firm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,118
Re: Looking to trade XP900 for a crawler..

I was gonna trade it for a different SxS with 4 seats but decided I'd rather get back into a crawler. I've always taken great care of it and only used it to haul my wife and myself around while my sons are ridding ATV's. Never did any serious offroading or crazy hill climbing , just trail ridding.

The trade has to have seating for four or have the ability to be made a four seater with light modifications. Needs to be kinda street legal ...and have enough body/tub to see a little street duty without getting me tossed in jail. I'm not brand loyal but would like to keep to GM or Ford EFI V8s , 1 ton drivetrains a must and 3 or 4 links are a big plus. TJ..CJ..YJ..LJ are all up for consideration as well as Bronco's , K5's and FJ's.

Here's how it looks this morning...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 211

Got a PM about a Cherokee... no disrespect but I'm not looking for a XJ unless it's got a lot of work done to the tub. I wheeled one way back and just don't want to deal with all the mounts pulling out of the unibody.

I have a big block 1 ton YJ. It is full bodied has Corbeau seats front and rear. 60/14 bolt leafs in the rear. It is a Vortec motor. All the wiring and computer is done right. I bought 90% done and spent the last 3 years working the bugs out. We are going back to Side x sides cause we have a few little places to ride around here. I have an open title I have never signed. It is full hydro steering but if you can drive it she will go. Hood is jacked up and it is painted with industrial black paint so you can touch it up with flat black spray paint. I'm not in a huge rush and was going to ask a little less than what you are asking for your rzr but I have right at $14k in it. It still has all the factory Jeep oil leaks molaugh

I'd like to see pics and maybe a little more info.

Is it a 7.4 of 8.1. What trans/Tcase ? Tires and wheels? Cage?

Front suspension ?

Any info about tub condition..frame condition would be great.

JeffH454 said:
I'd like to see pics and maybe a little more info.

Is it a 7.4 of 8.1. What trans/Tcase ? Tires and wheels? Cage?

Front suspension ?

Any info about tub condition..frame condition would be great.

Shoot me a text and I will reply with all of that.

BTT ..I'd also be interested in a mostly complete project with potential...

My trade deal fell through. .so I'm still looking..must have a legal title!

Doesn't need to be a V8 but linked front and rear and potential to seat 4 is a must.

Any interest in a 1997 Jeep tj with long arm kit has dana 44 front and 9 inch rear with wore out 38 tsl but I have a matching set dana 60 front and rear and 16.5 Military wheels and 5 like new 37 I rocks and alot of extras I'd through in

Tyler Diesel said:
Any interest in a 1997 Jeep tj with long arm kit has dana 44 front and 9 inch rear with wore out 38 tsl but I have a matching set dana 60 front and rear and 16.5 Military wheels and 5 like new 37 I rocks and alot of extras I'd through in

I'm really wanting something that's allready running one ton drivetrain..thanks for the offer.

I think I can add around $5,000 cash for the right deal.

....and I've had a couple offers of rigs on propane...I've done that and ain't looking to go back.

Take mine, add a couple coulovers up front and link and backhalf and save 2 of the 5k you were going to spend.

money_pit_yj said:
Sent you an email

Yes, thanks again Ive had a bunch offers in the last couple days and I'm looking at all of them.

Latest posts