• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking to trade XP900 for a crawler or sell outright !!

Sorry I didn't reply to this thread ..real life dealt me a family tragedy and toys were the furthest thing from my mind.

JeffH454 said:
I'll describe what I've got..

2011 XP9 non-ES with around 745miles and 45 hours. , never flipped, flopped or mudded but has the normal scuffs and scratches. It's been through the Polaris recall and has the upgraded firewall. Its had Mobil1 in it since new.

Parts list :
Blingstar front bumper
Polaris doors
EMP aluminium A-arm,trailing arm and engine skid plates
Homemade halo cage
20" LED bar & convex DuneLand desert mirror
New Alba arched rear radius rods with cromo FK rod ends ..no junk heims.
Polaris XPK1 seats and Crow harnesses
Alba Stage 1 engine kit with in box air filters.
6- 28x10x14 Bajacross tires all mounted on Hiper carbon composite double lock wheels. I lightly grooved the two rear tires just messing around but the stuff on the SxS is all in very good shape with 80-90 tread..two spares combos have never seen dirt.

Here's a pic when I got the wheels..if anybodies interested I can post a up to date photo. I'm in Cincinnati so a little travel might be needed.

Let me know what you've got and what you want..I put a $12,000 trade value on it and can add $2-3K cash for the right crawler.

Due to some health problems I'm adding a for sale option also...$10,000 firm

Im interested Pm me some info and we can talk. I don't have anything to trade I'm interested in buying.
Thanks

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Im interested Pm me some info and we can talk. I don't have anything to trade I'm interested in buying.
Thanks
Just saw this..I'll send you some info. You did notice I'm in Cincinnati?
Thanks, Jeff

Somebody PM'd me about this and I thought I'd bump it from the back page.

$9,000 cash or $10k trade value...and I've got $8-9K cash i can add for trade ups.

JeffH454 said:
Somebody PM'd me about this and I thought I'd bump it from the back page.

$9,000 cash or $10k trade value...and I've got $8-9K cash i can add for trade ups.

;D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts