• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built 2003 Wrangler for sale or trade

stano

2003 Jeep Wrangler. Has VIN and title(rebuilt).

2001 5.3l w/ less than 50k. Tuned by JP.
T400 trans with fresh build (12ish rides). Mishimoto cooler and fan.
3.8 Atlas II.

Front axle- 3 link with panhard bar. Ford HP, KP 60. 35 spline shafts. Spicer joints. Detroit locker and 4:88's. Plated knuckles. New rotors and pads. 6 lug, 5 on 5.5. HD WMS diff cover.
Rear axle- 4 link. Dynatrac Prorock HP 60. Detroit locker and 4:88's. (probably about 6 rides on the locker and gears.) New rotors and pads. HD diff cover.
All lower links are 1.75x9/19" wall drill steel threaded for 1.25 Ruff Stuff heims. All upper links are 1.5"x.120 DOM with 3/4 heims.

40" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers (non stickys, but they are feathering just like stickies and feel soft as stickies). Other than the feathering, probably 90% tread, no plugs or patches.
17x9 Allied Rock-a-thon steel bead lock.

4-14" Fox 2.0 Coilovers w/ PAC springs. All springs and valving has been tuned at KOH this year by Chris from Alltech motorsports. Set up for 7'up/down on the travel. 2" air bumps on the front, rear has rubber bumps, but they are made to slip into a bump can on the frame, so rear air bumps could be added easily. Quad wrapped limit straps on all 4 corners. Anti rock sway bar on rear.

Cage is all 1.75x.120 wall DOM, tied in to frame in 6 places. Frame had all stock brackets removed and was cut and rebuilt on each end to facilitate more up travel. Cage ties in through firewall and shock hoops are tied in also. Full engine and belly skid plate, 3/16' steel w/ bracing and 1/2"uhmw. Smooth belly, no brackets hanging down.

Tub- boat sided-skinned w/ uhmw and dove tailed. Its herculined inside.
Corbeau Ultra seats w/ 3" Crow harness'
Die Hard Platinum battery in Ruff Stuff battery box.
.125 Aluminum roof with flag decal.
Full PSC steering system w/ cooler and res. Amsoil syn fluid.
Advance adapter rad and fan.
RCI fuel cel and Rock Solid Fab mount.
Art Carr shifter with gate removed.
LED rock lights
Hella halogen headlights. LED tailights and back up lights.
Poison Spyder hood louver.
1.5" sruare Aluminum rock sliders.
SS headers and Magnaflow muffler.
New O2's.
Quick release fire ext.
GM tilt steering column.
SS brake lines.
WARN XP9000 winch with rope.
Cooler/tool box/ CO2 tank and rack could be included depending on the deal also.

19"~ belly, 108" wb and 75"~ height.

CONS: Three are always a few, there hasn't been a perfect vehicle built yet....ha

1) The wiring is adequate, but if you really wanted to be legal it'd need the brake light switch and blinkers wired in. I just tagged it and insured it to go to the Hammers. It does run down the road 50 mph pretty good.

2) The front bumps could stand to be de-stroked 2", they aren't a problem, but you can slightly feel them contacting. It doesn't affect the ride at all. I think 1 could use a seal also, has pressure, but collect dust like it may have seeped some oil.

3) Needs front pinion seal and a tube seal.

4) There are 3 small places of body damage, 2 (by the door openings) I hit with touch up paint, the 3rd is in the pass side fender, nothing huge, but I'd rather tell than have any surprises.

I'm sure there are a few things I'm missing and I'll add as I think of them.

I don't need to sell, just not using it much and thinking about something new.

Cash price is $35,500.00
Location is Siloam Springs, AR
I can help with delivery for the right deal.
Lots of spare parts for the right deal too.

Trade value is $38,500.00
I don't know exactly what I might trade for, Partial trade with cash my way might work. I'd be most tempted by something fun, Hotrod, Modern or Classic. Maybe a RZR? Ford Raptor? Newer 4 door 4x4 DD pickup.

No Boats unless its valued over 100k ( that's how bad I don't want a boat....lol)
Nothing I have to feed either, no kids, wives or mother-in-laws.

Build Thread, You'll have to read it to get the whole story.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/1767745-what-about-bob.html

479 seven9o 7967, Call or text. I can't always answer, so leave me a message and I'll call back asap. Thx, Stan

These pics are pretty current, I'll add some when I get a chance.

Re: Built 2003 Wrangler for sale or trade

8c399b0f2f4d8388a307a63943ee4f67.jpg

Drove the jeep to the gym today.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No longer for sale bump. I'm keeping it and going wheeling........................... :JRich: