• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do we have any runners on here?

jeeptj99 said:
Where is this? It sounds fun, except for the running part. Quick google search i found one in Washington State and Oklahoma is this one in Tennessee?

Southern KY. Rockcastle Run N Gun 5K. March 2017.

I just found some pics from the 2 we did last year.

Tough Mudder

Warrior Dash

I'd like to do a TM half or Spartan race, something in the 5-7mile range soon as well.

I hear they canceled all the remaining Battlefrog runs and refunded everyone's $. I guess they're only doing the short races they show on TV now.

I still run but not nearly as much as I should be. I used to be pretty consistent 5K runner in the 18:50 time range have also done 4 half marathons. Now I just go run for the hell of it.

sledneck said:
I still run but not nearly as much as I should be. I used to be pretty consistent 5K runner in the 18:50 time range have also done 4 half marathons. Now I just go run for the hell of it.

I do too sometimes. Its relaxing to me.

So far I've done 2 Spartan sprints and have a Spartan Super coming up in Dec., Warrior Dash, Panther Run 3x, Barbarian Challenge, BattleFrog, Backcountry Mud Run. Planning on getting my Spartan Trifecta next year (Sprint, Super & Beast)

I'm always looking for a training partner local but no one that I know near me does this crazy ****. :dunno:

Re:

Just downloaded a couch to 5k program on my phone to see if I can back into this.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jpony645 said:
I'm always looking for a training partner local but no one that I know near me does this crazy ****. :dunno:

I know what you mean, between the runs and Rock crawling, everyone probably thinks I'm nuts.

i used to be...

was a low 16minute 5k hs cross country runner. that was glory days stuff though.

Im nearly 40 and 40 lbs heavier now though starting to get back into it with some interval work a couple times a week. still dont have any interest in going out to do an 8mile distance run or anything like I used to do...

Doing my first GoRuck Challenge in March. I have a buddy that does them regularly so I thought I'd mix it up a bit this year from the regular OCRs I've been running. Still running at least 2 Spartans, the Barbarian Challenge, Panther Run and later in the year through a couple more in.

jpony645 said:
Doing my first GoRuck Challenge in March. I have a buddy that does them regularly so I thought I'd mix it up a bit this year from the regular OCRs I've been running. Still running at least 2 Spartans, the Barbarian Challenge, Panther Run and later in the year through a couple more in.

I haven't heard of a few of them, I'll have to look them up. I'm not a big fan of traveling all day to do one and I hate waiting around for a Warrior Dash and TM close enough to make a day trip of.

There is a Warrior Dash in Pulaski, Tn at Milky Way Farms again this year (April 22). I'm going to do that one if there isn't anything going on that weekend. That place is super hilly (have done 1 W.D. and 2 T.M.s there already)

Barbarian is in Gadsden, Alabama, Panther Run is in Springville, Alabama. I try to stay within a couple hour drive. Furthest I've been is the Nashville Spartan at Ft. Campbell and the Atlanta Spartan at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers.

I did the Warrior Dash at Milky Way 2 years ago. Man, that place is serious on the hills. I was dying right from the start and it never let up. :woot:

DRM (David Moore) on here and Pirate does OCRs too. He's more serious than I am.

Latest posts