• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2016 Tuckers Offroad Hog Wild bouncer (No Longer For Sale!!!)

Rockwells607

This buggy was completed and debuted at the offroad expo this year, ive wheeled it and dialed it in throughout the summer. Its the best handling Rockwell buggy ive ever been in. I will continue to wheel it until or if it sells so the scratches will occur, its never been rolled yet. , I built this buggy to be low and handle great but with that being said I am 5'8" and fit perfectly anyone much bigger wouldn't be comfortable . I'm located in Corning NY and would deliver anywhere east of the Mississippi for the asking price.

Specs - 383 Blue Print engines stroker with Holley Terminator efi and 180 headers
-th 400 mated to a Ford NP205 with EOR adapter
-Front Rockwell has Ouverson 16 spline shafts welded with chevy caliper and cross drilled rotors, rear is stock welded with same brake as the front
-Steering ; PSC pump ,res. and orbital with tractor ram
-Fox 2.0 coilovers 14", 2.0 fox 2" stroke bumps on the front
-Custom polished stainless fuel cell about 14 gallons
-autometer gauges
-PRP custom tweed seats and matching tool bag on the console
-3" PRP seat belts
-43" super swamper sxs 85% stickies, Raceline Rocker double beadlocks
-1.25" fk lowere heims with .500 wall dom links, .750" heims on the uppers with .250 wall dom links
- plastic skid
-12" light bar
-speedway motors almn radiator with Taurus fan
- 120" wb 19" belly clearance and the roof is about 5'9" tall

I'm asking $42,000 but willing to listen to offers, I don't need to sell the buggy but if I do ill build another and try something else different, if It doesn't sell ill continue to wheel it, it will be wheeled in the meantime as well and I will repair and damage as it occurs and maintain the buggy as always. Ive built a handful of turn key rigs now and I'm not emotionally attached to this one so if someone else wants it, ill build another. thanks for looking and if you have any questions or would like more pictures I can text or email you them and video. thanks - Nate (607)426-3790

Re: 2016 Tuckers Offroad Hog Wild bouncer

That's a sharp unit and doesn't seem overpriced like most of them! GLWS Nate! :drinkers:

It's pretty! Like your mouth! :flipgotcha:

Sweet bouncer ... I was told eor didn't make those th400 adapter anymore :dunno:

They made this one prolly 5 years ago. They did one for xtreme 4x4 when they straight axle swapped in a blazer and put a ford 205 case in. I called em right after the show and they made me one. Not sure if they ever sold em or only made a few , you can clock it anywhere ya want them weld it , also has a spud shaft in the middle to adapt splines

Had some interest but no ones pulled the trigger yet . Any questions or offers shoot me a phone call or text

Taken it out next weekend for our annual Rausch Creek Rockbouncer takeover . Checked it all over and she's ready for a new hime booyang

Can I get a one of a kind flag discount. I'll. Good luck with the sell.

Bump. All cleaned up ready to rodeo! New battery and cleaned up! 38,000$ OBO :woot:

Buggy worked flawless this weekend. Crawled and bounced like a champ ! Ready for a new home

I have a shiny Ben Franklin! :flipgotcha:

Bump. Text or call me offers maybe we can make a deal with a trade on hot rods or something

Re: 2016 Tuckers Offroad Hog Wild bouncer "possible trade on hot rod "

Any interest in a 62 ford f 100 unibody street rod? 525 rwhp 390 stroked to 434 and C6. If so text me for pics

Re: 2016 Tuckers Offroad Hog Wild bouncer "possible trade on hot rod "

mrfixit said:
Any interest in a 62 ford f 100 unibody street rod? 525 rwhp 390 stroked to 434 and C6. If so text me for pics

This is one bad ride. Seen it this past weekend.. Love this truck.