• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 67 Buick GS400

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
This belongs to a buddy, so call him with questions.

1967 Buick GS400
SBC, Holley Carb, 700R4 trans
Torque Thrust wheels, 17's front and 20's rear
Really nice driver car, can be driven to shows, has a few small flaws but overall a really nice car. Body and paint is super nice. If I had the funds it would be in my garage.
$11,500
Jason 205-482-8870
Located in Springville, AL (currently sitting on the highway outside my shop in Argo during the day).

looking good all the way til the opened hood pics. I was really wanting to see an LS in there. :wtflol: damn ole 327 or something. still a cool car.

Maybe I heard him wrong, or just thought he said LS, it could be that it was late and I was tired when I took pics, I didn't verify it, just opened the hood and took a few pics. My bad, just looked and it is a newer small block engine, looks like a Vortech with a carb. I remember him saying it was out of a Tahoe and maybe I assumed it was an LS, who knows :dunno:
Sorry for the confusion, been working stupid hours lately.

Cool car...there's plenty a dirty little SBC's running around making 400+ HP so don't sell them short.

JeffH454 said:
Cool car...there's plenty a dirty little SBC's running around making 400+ HP so don't sell them short.

That's the truth.

Old school blocks with the nice vortec heads will surprise alot of people.

I'd say it's probably a 350, I don't think they put the 305s in any of the tahoes.

FlatlandFSJ said:
That's the truth.

Old school blocks with the nice vortec heads will surprise alot of people.
Thats whats in my buggy and im not hurting for power