• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2016 Ultra 4 race car

Re: 2016 Ultra 4 race car

civicmindedex79 said:
You might be on to something. No trees in the desert. :****:

Yah, but hitting a cactus at 110 mph is gonna leave a mark. :driving: :spin:

Re: 2016 Ultra 4 race car - PRICE DROP

Kinda crazy thinking about how much time Jamie, Jimmy and myself put into the subframe of this buggy making sure it was perfect. If it doesn't sell soon I'm going to swap the atlas for a 3.0 and just trail ride it :driving:

How wide is it, "b" and "a" pillar? Looks like the interior is narrow

Radicalrandy said:
How wide is it, "b" and "a" pillar? Looks like the interior is narrow

I'll have to measure at the A pillar, but the B is about 52-54". It is built around the PRP podiums, which are wide seats :dblthumb:

KYMudSlinger said:
What's happening on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still have it - getting new plugs and wires this weekend and have a dyno tune appointment next week. I plan on racing the NYE race at AOP. It's still for sale but I'm going to keep enjoying it until someone comes and gets it. If it doesn't sell I'll just wheel it and race when I can :dblthumb:

removed the OBO from the ad, tired of getting low balled :****:

I don't need to sell so I will not take $20k less than asking price :wtflol:

Man I feel ya, I got to the point with my buggy that anyone that called I was being a **** to them because I knew the lowball over the phone offer was coming :JRich:

dynajeep said:
Man I feel ya, I got to the point with my buggy that anyone that called I was being a **** to them because I knew the lowball over the phone offer was coming :JRich:

yeah, I'm of the mindset to not even make a real cash offer until you have seen the vehicle in person. oh well

dynajeep said:
I should have called you. :cougar:
Haha on a serious note. Someone buy this and watch me kill myself!!! God what a nice Buggy. BUMP for my hopes and dreams.