• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Truggy SOLD

Shaunie

Hey Everybody,

I have decided to sell my 1986 Truggy, as i am going to be looking for a complete buggy build in the near future. I purchased this Rock Crawler a little over a year ago. The previous owner was the builder of this rig, and since my purchase in 2015 I have added a few creature comforts, and added a few upgrades here and there. This Truggy was built in 2012/2013 and was very minimally used before i purchased it. Since the purchase i have used this Truggy pretty often. Im going to use the specs sheet that the original owner (Builder) had supplied me with, and im going to add in my new parts so that you get a full idea of the capabilities of this rig. It is alot of fun, its very reliable on the trail, and its just an overall great rig. There are dents in the body, there are scratches in the paint. However, there is no rust, and no dents/bends/creases/ or damage to the roll cage at all. Also, the rear carrier is brand new, with G2 5.29's, and it also has a brand new rear drive shaft that was built by Carolina Driveshaft in June 2016

1986 Toyota Pickup
Clean Nebraska title.

Drivetrain:
2001 Chevy 4.3L V6 - Aluminum radiator with electric fan, computer tuned by Wayne Hartwig (150tunes.com), all wiring tied into the factory Toyota gauges and an OBDII port was added. Brand new ignition control module/coil.
TH350 Transmission - Rebuilt in 2015 by a transmission builder in Lincoln with new torque converter and shift kit.
Dual Toyota Transfer Cases with 2.28 in the front and 4.7's in the rear case.
15 Gallon RCI Aluminum Fuel Cell - GM fuel pump in tank with Toyota fuel sender for the factory fuel gauge.

Interior:
Winters Transmission Shifter
Hyundai Tiburon seats with heaters
Stereo, with ipod jack, new speakers
CB Radio
Full Interior Cage

Axles/Suspension:
-Front: Toyota High Pinion 8" Marlin Crawler built 3rd with with 5.29 gears and a Yukon Grizzly Locker, Longfield 30 Spline Birfields/Axle Shafts, Trail-Gear Chromoly Inner/Outer Hub Gears, 5th stud mod on the high steer arms, IFS hubs to eliminate any wheel spacers to match the rear axle width, Trail-Gear Trunnion Bearing Eliminators, 1.5" DOM High Steer with Hydraulic Assist upgraded steering pump with PSC pulley, can, and remote reservoir, Leaf Spring lift.

-Rear: Toyota 8" with 5.29 Gears and Lockright Locker, Disc Brakes, 4-Link Suspension (2" 2 5/16 wall DOM links with Ruff Stuff Heims), FOX 14" travel Remote Reservoir Coilovers

39x14.5x17 Pitbull Mad Dog Bias Ply Tires
17" Trail Ready Beadlocks
Custom plate Winch bumper
1.75" Tube Backhalf
Rock sliders
3/8" Trail-Gear Transfer Case Skid Plate
Tube Doors, and Full Doors that can be swapped with the quick disconnect pinned hinges. The passenger side does have damage so it would need some repair to fit the full doors.
Warn 8k winch with synthetic rope and aluminum

Price: $7,500 obo. May also be interested in trades, can do cash on my end, just PM me.

Contact info: 402-679-650seven. Call or text.

Thanks!
Shaun

Attachments

• IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2094.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1517.JPG
    IMG_1517.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 90